"Thankyou..." I said and bowed.

"Any plans?" She said.

"Uh.. what plans?" I said and looked at her confused.

She looked at my hands. Our hands. I held her hand tight shit..

I immediately let go of her hand and said sorry.

"It's fine.. now go.." she said.

"I'll watch you go..."I said.

"I'll watch you open your door .."

"Come on, I'm not going to get kidnapped here or something."

"I know, I'm just making sure you're safe."

I don't want the mini fight become bigger so I decided to open the door .

"Shit .."

"Why?" She asked

"My parents is not home. They have the keys.." I said and panicking.

She approached the door and tried to open it by kicking. After some attempts, the door didn't open.

"Looks like someone is going to sleep outside.." she said.

"Shucks..." I repeatedly said." Maybe I'll just sleep here.." I said and was trying to lay down on the grass but then she blocked my head with her shoe.

"You look like a beggar" she said. " get up, you're sleeping with me." She said.

I got shocked and trying to say a word..

"Huh.. what?" I asked.

"You're staying with me, in my house.. Until your parents come home. " she said. I looked at her in awe then she started making sounds with her fingers.

"Yah? Jiyeon-shi.." she said.

"I..no no I'll stay here.."

"Can you not make this long? I'm tired." She said. I felt guilty and shy so I decided to stay in her house. After some walks, we reached her house. I looked at her house and it's surprisingly big. She entered the house and signals me to get inside. As she shuts the door, I looked at the chandelier she have on the living room.

"Wow...." I mumbled.

"You look like it's your first time seeing this kind of things..." she said..

"I'm sorry.. It's just rich looking."

"Yeah it cost half a million I guess..."she said.

"WHAT?!"I looked at her shocked.

"Just joking, I don't know. I just spend money.." she said.

"What do you mean you just spend money?"I asked. " what's your job?"

"I kill people." She answered.

I looked at her waiting for something to say after that...

"You...what?"

"Joke " she said and smiled. "I own a bar."

"Does your sister know about that?"

"How did you know that I have a sister..?"

"I.. heard of it. " I said.

"Oh.. she knows. " she said and continues to take off her clothes.. as she is proceeding to unbutton her shirt, I looked at her and felt my cheeks hot red. She suddenly looked at me and I turned around for her to completely take her clothes off.

"you should change." She said. " and there's no need to turn around"

I turned around and saw the top part of her shirt unbuttoned. Damn she looks hot. I looked at her as I was about to eat her whole fucking body out.

"Don't look at me like that. " she said.

"Oh.. I'm not.. I uh.."

"You are. " she said and looked at me. "But it's okay. Go change. "She added and handed me clothes of her. After some time, I completely changed and was about to ask her something..

"Ryujin?"

"Yeah?"

"Where...can I sleep?"

"Sleep?" She said and turned around." You're sleeping with me. "

"Wh--"

"I mean beside me. In my room. You can't sleep in the living room. And the visitors room is not yet done so ..."

"Is your room big?" I asked again. This is taking too long...

"Yes.."

"I'll sleep on the floor "

"No you can't"

I looked at her crossing her arms. " if you're going to ask about it...don't." She said and turned back.

After some moments.. we went to her room. She fixed the bed and she immediately laid her self. I was about to sleep beside her when I felt like sleeping on the floor. So I grabbed the blanket she gave me and her pillow. I laid the blanket and the pillow and went to sleep. I was in the verge of falling asleep when I heard something.

It's like someone is walking outside . I heard footsteps and creepy door noises. Frightened, I covered myself with a blanket.

"Continue to sleep there...and the ghost here will scare the shit out of you" ryujin suddenly said. I felt myself so scared that I realized that I'm on top of her now.

"Uh..." I heard she said.

"Uhm.." our eyes caught each other. It took a minute.

"Uhm.. you're on top of me. " she said. I immediately went beside her. Because of embarrassment, I covered myself with a blanket. But this time.. it's hers..
I heard again the steps and the creepy noises. Then I found myself crying because of it. Suddenly..

A hand touched my head. She stroked my hair slowly as she tries to calm me down. All of a sudden, I found myself calm and cool. Then her hand touched my back, stroking slowly.

"It's okay, don't be afraid...it's just my cat" she whispered and giggled.

I was so hypnotized on what she's doing so I fell asleep.

Omonim_