Chapter 2

Status: Edited

~The Next Morning~ 

~Izuku's POV~

*RING*

*RING*

*RI-*

I woke up and shut my alarm off and looked at the time with a tired yawn.

-6:30 am-

'Ugh...it's too early for this...but I need to get up' I thought to myself with a groan and got up.

I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting out and changing into something that my class has never seen me wear before. It shouldn't matter that I'm not wearing my uniform anyway since Aizawa did say that he was cancelling classes so we could spend my last day together.

I checked the time to see that it was 7:00 and school started in ten minutes so I headed out of the dorms and walked to the school which took five minutes then another three minutes to get to class

I checked the time to see that it was 7:00 and school started in ten minutes so I headed out of the dorms and walked to the school which took five minutes then another three minutes to get to class. Once I walked into the room, everyone stared at me in shock. I forgot that I had to put up the cinnamon roll act in front of them so I never dressed like this. Before I could say anything, Mr. Stick up his ass started lecturing me about how it was inappropriate to be dressed in such a way and disrespectful that I wasn't wearing the UA uniform.

I rolled my eyes and looked him straight in the eyes. "Oi, Iida. Shut up. The way I dress does not concern you. Worry about yourself and not everyone else for once," I said, tired of his bullshit but still hid enough of my actual personality so they still think I'm an innocent cinnamon roll.

The class grew silent once more but, my savior, Aizawa walked into the classroom just then and looked at me. "Midoriya has an announcement for you all so shut up and take a seat," he commanded which I was thankful for. It's getting harder to keep up this act--I just have to get through today.

Iida finally sat down and I stood in front of the class and faced them. "I'm moving to America for a few years..." I finally said, trying to act innocent and sad even though I can't wait to leave. Yes, I'll miss my teachers and my friends besides Urabitch, Iida, Bakuhoe, and IcyThot. Even so, I just need to leave--I need a damn break.

"HA! WHO WILL YOU BE STAYING WITH, YA DAMN NERD?! 'CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!" Bakuhoe yelled at me and Uraraka chimed in.

"Yeah! I mean-who would like an ugly fag (please do not take any offense to this. It's just part of the story. I'm bisexual so I understand on how this can be offensive to others) like you anyway?" 

That last comment made everyone look at Uraraka with a glare, including Aizawa since almost everyone in the school was either part of the LGBTQ+ community or supporters. I just took amusement in this whole situation and shrugged like I don't care. "Actually...that's where you're wrong Uraraka and Bakugou. I'll be staying with my dad and I also have friends in America."