6.....🖤..FAME🤍/💔SHAME....🖤

Start from the beginning

"...... Don't get angry, First Omega. Try to understand. Every Omega needs an Alpha to take care of his/her physical needs, specially during those heat episodes. To give physical satisfaction and, children. Sadly, you don't have any Alpha. And due to that, subconsciously you crave for any Alpha's attention."

Wuxian sighed deeply, clearly unpleased about the talk. Yao smirked.. How he loved hurting Wuxian every second of his life... He continued with his bitter words in honey coated tone like sweet poison...

"On the top of it you are just a ditched and cursed Omega. I mean look at your past. You became a widow at 10, which is very inauspicious in itself. People call such Omegas witch. Then!! You don't belong to any prominent clan, you are just a Lan by marriage. Whereas, you actually belong to a lowly unidentified Wei clan. Also, your current Alpha have already ditched you. ....... I mean people have a bad taste about you, bad impression on you because of all these. No high class Alpha of prominent clan wants you or will ever want you. "

Tears rolled down Wuxian's eyes.....

Yao's eyes shone with victory.

"

".... Awww, now don't cry. I know it's none of you fault, I mean you didn't do anything purposely. It's just......you were born inauspicious. May be your parent's karma. You know, children sometimes pay for their parent's deed. Like you are paying... But inspite of all these, my father Jin Guangshan, the clan leader of the richest sect is willing to accept you as his concubine. I think you should accept it. Days are passing by, and you aren't getting any younger First Omega.....so, grab the opportunity while it's still there, before it too demises...."

Wuxian was visibly disturbed by Yao's talks and it amused Yao. He happily continued....

"I mean if you are thinking someone like the great Hanguang Jun will become your Alpha, then you better think otherwise. Hanguang Jun's marriage is already decided with a very eligible omega, someone eligible of his status unlike you. That is my half brother, Jin Mo Xuanyu. They will be a great couple. Made for each other. Heaven made couple. "