𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡

✯♛✯

𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 standing outside where Sarah was for a minute when Topper approached her. She rolled her eyes immediately and really hoped she didn't have to deal with him, knowing how hard-headed that boy could be. If he suspected something was wrong, he wouldn't give up without a fight, that's all she knew.

Topper ran a hand through his hair and he cleared his throat, he smiled fakely at her, "Hey, Fran, have-have you seen Sarah?"

     "Um, she just went to get a drink not too long ago," Francine stated quickly, already knowing her excuse to keep him away as long as possible. The girl pointed to the building, but Topper didn't even look that way, he just kept his eyes on her, face contouring into a scowl.

     "See, that's a lie because I just saw her talk to you and then run up there." The blonde let out a sarcastic laugh. "I also just saw both of you dancing with that pogue scum."

     "Hey, tone it down Topper," Francine told him, putting her hand on his shoulders as she shoved him backwards a little bit, he was getting all up in her face and she wasn't having it. The dark-haired girl shot Topper a pointed glare. "You know, you're sounding a bit stalkerish, man, so just take a deep breath."

     "No, somethings up," Topper yelled, making a few people turn their attention to the two teens who seemed to be ready to kill each other.

     Francine was going to speak again, but she noticed people still looking at them. She looked around, glaring at all of the people staring at them, "What?" Everyone averted their gazes immediately, going back to their previous conversations, no doubt still keeping their ears open. Hoping that they'll hear anything worth gossiping about. Nosy bitches, Francine thought to herself before she moved her attention back to the boy standing in front of her. "You need to back off Topper, this is none of your business."

     "I think it is my business though, she's my girlfriend," Topper tried to get past her again, but failing as Francine shoved him backwards, a little harder this time. Sure, he was kind of right, but he still didn't need to know every single thing Sarah was doing. Francine kind of felt bad because she was cheating on him, but Topper was also an asshole so she couldn't blame Sarah for doing so.

     "Yeah, Topper, she's your girlfriend, not your property, so stop acting like you own her." Francine hissed, her voice rising with every word.

     Topper grabbed Francine's arm, roughly pushing her out of the way, making the girl lose her balance due to her high heels and land on the grass, "Stay out of my way, Fran."

     With that, the boy ran in Sarah's direction. "Shit," Francine grumbled to herself, she had to follow him, knowing that he might walk in on his girlfriend talking to another guy. The girl stood up from the ground, these damned shoes she thought angrily as she dusted herself off.

Francine was about to walk forward, to go after the blonde boy, but before she could take a step forward, her mother suddenly appeared in front of her.

Francine didn't fail to notice the look on the woman's face. Her nostrils were flared as she had this psychotic look in her eyes, it seemed like she was angry but was trying, and failing miserably, at hiding it. "Francine Castle, you better be happy we're in public right now."

Francine's stomach churned with fear as she thought about what the woman could mean. Please let the psycho look be caused by the fact that me and Topper just got in an argument, she thought, but she knew that would be wishful thinking. She'd never be that lucky, The woman must've seen her talking with Pope or dancing with JJ, or someone must've told her. All the panicked thoughts ran through Francine's mind, this was a nightmare.