She grabbed my hand and placed my fingers in her mouth causing me to lift an eyebrow her way. "Woman, you better stop before the lasagna burns."

"The timers on. We'll hear it."

"No we won't. Not with the music playing."

"Fessa..." She called my name out because I was irritating her.

I laughed. "I'm serious. At least turn the music down."

"Whew, come on. Let's go check on the food."

"I know you aren't mad." I was still laughing.

She cut her eyes at me and got up to leave. "Nope but you are a mood killer. Just an FYI."

Following her out I spoke in humor. "Toni. No. Come back. I didn't mean to."

Toni didn't even look back but instead continued walking into the kitchen. When she got there she pointed at the oven which still had 20 minutes. "All we did was knock out ten minutes."

"Okay. That's a point in your corner. Come here." I tried to grab her but she began walking towards the living room before I could. Following her, I caught her by her waist before she made it to the couch.

She went to catch an attitude and I kissed her before she could. Her hands wrapped around my neck as we made out and I allowed my hands to roam her body until they landed on one of my favorite things on her. Her ass. When she felt my hands she stood on her toes and I picked her up. I laid her on the coach as I disconnected our lips so I could kiss her soft spot. I wondered if I truly still knew this beauty's body like I thought I did. Instinct took over fairly quickly and I found the exact spot that I was looking for.

She gasped when I bit down slightly and moaned. "Shit.."

Her fingers pulled at the bottom of my shirt and I lifted up and pulled it off before helping her take hers off as well. My tongue started at her neck and began laying kisses on top of her breast. Toni pulled my hair back and held it as I did just so she could watch me. I kissed all the way down to her stomach and paused. I looked up at her slightly. "Lift up."

When she lifted, I pulled her shorts down and off of her. She spoke softly. "Didn't you forget something?"

I knew she was talking about the G-String she had on and I chuckled before smirking. "Nah. I didn't. Come here." She lifted up and I connected our lips again as I unsnapped her bra and threw it towards the ground. I wrapped my hand around her neck as we made out, slightly pushing her back down on the couch. When she laid back down, I took her right nipple in my mouth and she moaned out again. I had to squeeze my thighs together to stop myself from devouring this woman like I wanted to. Toni Michelle was going to be the death of me. I'm for sure of that.

Slightly pulling at her right nipple, I went to her left one as I let her neck go and let my hand rest against her mound. As I showed her nipple attention, she began grinding into my hand and I could feel the wet fabric against my fingers. She was squirming but she knew like I knew.

It was almost as if she read my mind because she asked. "Baby... please?"

Letting her left nipple go, I kissed down to her panty line before moving the fabric to the side. Licking through her folds, she jerked slightly and I realized that this moment was pivotal. This was the first time I'd gotten my hands on this woman in years. Oh I was making this one count. I pulled her underwear down, and she lifted up to allow me to get them down all the way. When I pulled them off, I kissed up her legs before laying her right leg over my shoulder. I laid one last kiss on the inside of her thigh before I couldn't contain myself anymore. Toni's scent had gotten sweeter and I finally knew exactly why I'd never let anyone have me in this setting other than her.

I laid my tongue flat against her folds before tightening my hold around her legs just in case. Toni Braxton was a runner back then. Wonder if she still is. I began eating her out, flicking my tongue in and out of her folds. I'd suck on her clit just to feel her catch the chill I knew she always caught.

Her hand gripped on my hair and when I would hit the right spot she'd push me in more. I could feel her juices on my chin and embraced the feeling fully. I'd missed this woman's body more than I'd admit out loud. I slipped two fingers into her wetness and her body arched into my hand. "Fessaaa..."

She caught on to my rhythm and soon her hips were rotating in the same motion as my fingers. Her hands that were in my hair began pulling me upwards and I knew she was close. The leg that I had over my shoulder began to tense as her moans became cuss words. She was close.

I hooked my fingers inside of her as I sucked on her clit one last time before I felt her shaking against me. That didn't stop me and soon she was pushing my head away. "Wait baby. Waittt."

Lifting slightly, I captured her lips in my owns as I swiped two fingers through her wetness. She gasped and clutched on to me. I couldn't help it when I brought my fingers to her mouth to which she quickly sucked on.

Nafessa... this is not your round. It's okay. Just breathe.

Toni let my fingers go with a smirk and she began kissing on my neck. My eyes closed as she did but a sound made us jump. "The food!" We both yelled as I got up and went into the kitchen. Opening the oven, smoke filled the kitchen and I began fanning it away as I turned the oven off. Putting on mitts, when I pulled the lasagna out I noticed it was burnt around the edges. Putting it on the stove top, I fanned the rest of the smoke away and wasn't surprised when Toni's fire alarm began going off.

Looking for the device, I saw it was next to the vents and I turned the stove vents on as I went to fan the smoke away from the fire detector. Finally, I realized I was doing this by myself. I looked towards the couch and saw she wasn't there. Okay... guess I'll struggle alone. After five seconds, the alarm finally stopped and I put the mitt back down on the counter. Toni turned the corner, with a robe on as she tied it at her waist line.

I narrowed my eyes. "Well thanks for the help."

She chuckled at me. "You're welcome." Looking at the food, she laughed harder. "We can just eat the middle because the outside is black."

"I told you the lasagna was going to burn!"

"Oh hush up." She kissed me to silence my protests and I didn't complain one bit when she did.