"Mi case es su casa." I said, kind of welcoming her. She smiled and kept looking around.

"Wow Lisa, it looks so cozy." She exclaimed. If she would only knew..

"Thank you, Jen." I tried to fake a smile, that finally became a real one when her eyes connected with mine. I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted.

"Oh my god, awhhhh." Jennie said. Fuck, I was hoping she wouldn't see it. "Who is this little cutie?" She asked, pointing to the picture of me in one of my first Halloween costumes, which was a fucking cow.

"That would be me." I sighed halfheartedly. "My mom dressed me as a cow, okay?" I said. Jennie was grinning from ear to ear and I smiled, remembering the times were I still felt...whole.

"You are the cutest." Jennie said while playfully patting my cheek, as I fake glared at her.

"Anyway" I began, desperately finding a way to escape the awkward situation. Jennie giggled and I didn't think I could ever get used to that heavenly sound piercing through my ears.

"Come with me, upstairs." I said. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers, leading her up the stairs. We walked to my door at the end of the doorway and stood in front of it. I could tell Jennie was anxious and I chuckled.

"What do you expect? You know, of my room." I asked her and smiled. She thought hard and giggled again.

"I expect some kind of hipster scene." She said. We both laughed and I opened the door revealing my mini safe haven. I had my keyboard on one side of the room, together with my plenty notebooks filled with thoughts. I kept my special one apart, because, you know, it was filled with thoughts, poems, stories, and even songs about you know who. It would be kind of awkward for her to see them. Further, my bed was in the middle and I had an easel with an unfinished painting next to it. My laptop was on my bed with the Tumblr site opened on it and now that I look at it, it actually could pass for a hipster scene.

"I guess you're right." I chuckled. She was looking around the room in awe.

"I didn't know you painted." She said.

"Yeah, I don't really speak about it a lot." I answered. There was a moment of silence, she was looking around my room and I let her have her moment. As I also had mine with her room.

"Lis, your room is so pretty, beautiful even." She said. Before I got the chance to thank her, she turned to me and looked me right in the eye. She stepped closer and spoke in a whisper. "Just like the owner of it."

Our faces where so close and it was so quiet in the room that I could hear her heartbeat. Her gaze shifted to my lips and I felt that tension again. We have had this kind of moments so many times, our faces close, our breaths held, our bodies basically begging for our lips to connect, but it never happened. Mostly it was me that broke the tension by changing subject. The reason? Well, I wanted to kiss Jennie, I really did, but it would be her first one.... I didn't want fuck up and make it suck for her. This time was going to be different though, every cell in my body wanted to lean. So I did, as did she. But before our lips connected, my phone buzzed. Fuck this. We both jumped at the sound and took a step away from each other out of impulse. We both sighed, but laughed. I rub the back of my neck with my hand.

"Go get it, then." Jennie chuckled. I did as told and checked my message.

(2.13 p.m.) Taehyung: Lauren, come over to Jimin's house. We are all here.

What the hell? This is what bothered what was going to be my first kiss with Jennie? Also known as, the girl I really fucking like and care about. I didn't even think twice about replying.