Chapter 9- Awaken

All I could vividly remember last night was not being cold anymore, and somebody took me into a house... I hope I'm not in some random guys house.... I hope it was Koichi taking me back to my house....

Those were the words I said before I opened my eyes.

I was in somebodies house, at least a very fancy one at that, and all the curtains were closed. I was in a rather large bed, and come to think of it, a house that almost looked like a small mansion. When I heard a door open, though, I immediately hid under the covers I was in. Except. That's. When. I. Realized. I. Was. WEARING. ROHANS. SHIRT.   What happened last night...did  he take me to his place?! But we don't even no each other.... I'm totally freaked out... but why do I feel happy to be here.. I feel warm...

Suddenly, Rohan threw the covers off of me, and looked at me, almost laughing. " why are you so scared, y/n? " Rohan said comfortingly. " oh yeah, and about last night... you were passed out by the fountain, so I took you back to my place and my maid changed you into my clothes. " Rohan then walked over to his desk, which had my clothes folded on the top. He tossed them to me, and left the room so I could change. As he walked out the door though, I walked up to him, and tapped his shoulder. " Yes, Y/N? " he asked, to which I responded shyly with a kiss. It was long and warm, until it broke with us both saying in sink, " I love you " in the same tone.

Rohan then murmured, " don't ever tell anybody that we did this Y/N, okay? I don't want to weather my popularity with the fan girls, so I need to keep a single appearance. " You chuckled, " okay, Rohan. " before he closed the door.