Chapter 1 - School

You had woken up to another beautiful day in Morioh, so naive to the world that you forgot you had school. " well shit " you groaned under your breathe. You quickly put on your perfectly fit uniform, and you came to your perfect school at the almost perfect time. Yes I know, perfect is a very common word used for this town, at least it used to be, until everything around here has been a little off. 

     You had met 3 strange students over the first day of school. First you met a first year, Koichi Hirose, and you ended up bumping into each other while walking to school. It went something like this. BUMPPP  " oh my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorryy, I was just in a hurry because my school has something really important going on this mor- " " do you go to the school down the bus stop? Also, what's your name?" " oh um- yes - my name is Koichi Hirose, but you can just call me Koichi! I think we might be going to the same school, so why don't we walk to school together?" " okayyy~~ "  

   And that's how I met that sweet boy Koichi, he seemed like a nice person, almost a little too nice! The next boys I met were actually after school that day, and their names were Josuke and Okuyasu. Since I thought the 4 of us were the only stand users, at least that I knew of at the time in the town, We got along great. Okuyasu was always very giddy, but in a dumbass sort of way. And then their is Josuke, who seems like a very nice boy as well, except I don't know why he seems to get hot headed when talked to about his hair style.