Ch 6

NICK POV

I walked into school feeling pretty good. I walked towards my classroom when I saw Tony motioning for me. I followed him from a distance and I saw him go into the bathroom.  I walked in making sure I didn't look suspicious. I watched as he made sure no one else was in here.  When he was sure that no one was here he turned to me with a smile. I'm sure no one will come in since the bell just rang, and I'm sure Tony planned it that way as well.

"Hey... I missed you," he said to me.  I giggled.

"Tony, we saw each other yesterday." I said smiling at him.  He smiled back and gave me a quick hug.

"I know.  Anyway... what do you say we get out of here?" he asked me with a smirk.

"Tony, I don't know..." 

"Oh come on... please?  It will be fun."

"Fiiine."

We made our way to an exit without being spotted, surprisingly.  I followed him to the car and we got in. 

"So where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"We're going somewhere special and then we can do whatever you want."

"Oooo okay.  But Tony don't you have football practice after school?"

"Yeah well I told my coach that I wasn't feeling well."

"Ahhh alright then."

We were driving for awhile, Tony had one hand on his steering wheel and the other was intertwined with mine.  My thoughts of our future drowned out the noise of the radio.  I don't want to keep it a secret forever.

ONDREAZ POV:

Tony didn't show up at the beginning of the period but I thought nothing of it.  After 15 minutes had passed I was a little suspicious.  I tried texting him but I got no response.  I know that I saw him this morning leaving for school... I even saw him talking to a friend in the hallways this morning.  Somethings gotta be up.

TONY POV:

We pulled up to the place and I told him to stay in the car.  I quickly got out and went around to his side helping him out of the vehicle. I led him, hand in hand, to a little trail going into the woods.  He looked a little worried but I gave him a reassuring look.  The trail led to a hidden lake in the woods.

"Woahhh!" he exclaimed.

"Isn't it pretty?" I asked.

"This is beautiful," he replied in awe.

A couple minutes later he asked, "Why'd you bring me here?"

"This is one of the places I come to calm down and have some alone time.  I have never brought anyone here, not even my brother.  But you're special," I explained, winking at him.  He blushed and smiled at me. 

I led him to the bench I made with wood and we sat down. He had his head on my shoulder and my hand on his inner thigh.  We sat there in silence for a while, taking it all in.  I was feeling a little bold so I grabbed his chin and brought my lips to his.  It was only the second time we kissed but it was just as magical as our first. I pulled away and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What is it, my darling?" I asked softly, he blushed harder.

"I-i don't know I just didn't expect you to do that is all.  I liked it."

"Well I liked it too, and I wish we could do it more often but I don't know if i'm ready to face my father."

"I get it, I will wait for you."

"Gracias, mi amor." I replied, pulling him onto my lap for a hug.

DRE POV:

I still haven't seen Tony all day.  I've tried calling him several times.  Ok that's it...

"Excuse me, Ms. Ryan, may I please use the restroom?"

"Of course, Ondreaz."

I got out off my seat and patiently walked out the door.  Once I was out I quickly made my way out to the parking lot. It's the last period anyway might as well just leave too.  I checked Tony's usual parking spots but his car was nowhere to be found.  I didn't want to have to do this but... I pulled out my phone and checked his location.

NICK POV:

"Baby, wanna go shopping?" Tony asked me. My cheeks heated up slightly at the nickname.

"Oooo yes!!"

"Ok let's go!"

We arrived at the mall and we first went into a shoe store. Tony loves his shoes.  But so do I so I can't blame him.  I just don't have a lot of money to buy them with.

"You want a pair?" he asked me, he then continued, "Oh my god, we should get matching ones!!"

I giggled.  Well he's excited. "Sure! That would be cute!"

"I know right!?  What colors should we get?  I think we should get jordans.  What do you think."  he rambled

"Pick out whatever you want my love," I said giggling.

Tony picked out pairs for both of us and paid for them.

DRE POV:

I followed Tony's location to the mall.  What does he have a new girlfriend that he doesn't really care about? I walked around until it said I was pretty close to his location.  I put my hood up and phone in my pocket.  I sat on a bench in the middle of the mall and waited. 

I watched as Tony walked out of an outlet with some guy.  Tony had one arm around him and the other was holding a bag.  It clicked.  That's Nick. 

I pulled my phone out and tried to call him one last time and he finally picked up.

"Hey bro," he answered.

"Hey Tony... why weren't you at school today?"

"Uhhh I didn't feel good and went home."

"BS,"

"What do you mean, BS? You aren't even here."

"Well that's funny because you aren't either."

"What are you talking about Ondre..."

"Turn around."

He slowly turned around and looked shocked. He almost dropped his phone as well.  He grabbed Nick's hand and hurried off as I chased after.

I caught up to them and grabbed Tony's shoulder.

"Antonio... Antonio!! Listen, I'm not going to tell father. I wouldn't do that to you..."

He looked very relieved.  I smiled at him and nodded.  He gave me a bear hug and smiled.

"Thank you Dre, it means a lot."

"Of course, baby bro.  I knew you were hiding something and I just wanted to make sure that you're okay."

I knew I did a good thing then... that's what I would want him to do for me...

I'll let him know about Ryland soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW CHAPTER LET'S GO
missed y'all

1120 words