2: unwanted reunion

Start from the beginning

"Y'all don't all have to be there, I'm sure there is a lot of work for the rest of you," I said.

"Nonsense we will all be there," Rossie said.

We all got into SUVs and headed to the prison, when we got there we walked in and was escorted to a room. The room had a table with four chairs, a big two-sided glass mirror.

JJ and Emily went in first and sat down, then Zack walked in with a smirk on his face.

"Ahh she asked for her girls I see," He said.

"Sit down and be quiet, why don't you?" Emily said.

"That isn't very kind seeing how I agreed to this meeting, but then again I see the one I agreed to meet with isn't even here" He began to turn around to leave and that's when I walked in.

"Sit down," I said and he whipped around with a huge smile.

"Ahh there's my sugar baby," He said sitting down.

"I'm not your anything now, sit down or I will leave," I said.

He sat down "So tell me sugar baby is my work still on that body?" He asked.

"No, now we aren't here to talk about that, I'm here to ask you a few things," I said.

"You're here on my terms" Zack smiled.

"Last I checked, once I leave, I leave here a free woman. You on the other hand" I said.

"I'll answer whatever you wanna know, but only if I get to ask you a few things and you have to answer," He said, this was normal for most Unsubs like he always played this card.

"Deal, But I get to ask first just to make sure I get what we need," I said.

"Of course ladies first," He said.

"So you are a part of this?" I asked.

"Yes," He said.

"Now why would you say that? Risk freedom?" I asked.

"You as well as I know I am never getting out. I kidnapped an FBI agent that was engaged to another agent, raped her, and killed their unborn child, they won't let me out and I have nothing to lose" He said.

"Who do you have doing the work on the outside?" I asked.

"Don't know me, all I know is The person sends me letters. I read and I respond. No name and no address just a P.O box" He said.

"I want the letters," I said.

"After you answer my questions?" He said in more of an asking way.

"Yes, a deal is a deal," I said.

"You got married?" He asked me pointing to my ring.

"Yes," I said.

"Congrats. Where did you get for the honeymoon?"

"My parents beach house"

He looked as if he were thinking and then he smirk "You're pregnant"

"No," I said.

"You are though"

"I would know if I was." I laughed.

"When you leave here pee on a stick, too bad it won't be mine we'd make pretty babies" He laughed.

"I think we are done here," I said, going to get up.

"I'm not done with my questions, and if you don't answer them all I won't hand over my letters"

I sat down "then let's finish," I said.

"They have to go, these are just for us"

"That's not happening," Emily said.

"Guys it's fine to go," I said and they walked out.

"So, tell me what you will do with this pregnancy? You sure you want a baby? All these women are dying" He said.

"I'm not pregnant and last I check you're the reason they are dying"

"So tell me how did Agent Morgan feel when he found out I killed his daughter?" He said.

My eyes began to water, "How do you even know it was a girl?" I asked.

"All the morning sickness Mostly means girls, boys aren't as problematic as girls" He laughed. "Now answer my question"

"Leave him out of this," I said.

"Fine, How did you feel when you realized I killed your baby? How long did it take to let your new hubby touch you? How did you end up pregnant if touch is so hard to deal with? Or did he also force himself on you because he's just like me" He said laughing.

"I said leave him out of this, He is nothing like you," I said standing to leave.

He grabbed my wrist and I was crying "This isn't over until I say it's over if you want those letters to sit your pretty little ass down now" He said angrily.

Rossi busted through the door, "Take you to hand off her, we have a warrant the letters are now ours" Just then Zack let go of me.

"You can't take those they are mine, I still have rights" He yelled.

"You lost any rights you had left the second you told her you were behind the current killings, I will say this once and once only. If I ever hear that hers or Derek Morgan's name have touched your lips I will make your life more of a living hell than it already is. Derek Morgan is more of a man than you ever will be and he deserves the life he has with this woman right here. What you did to her and him by hurting her and killing their daughter signed your death warrant, you're lucky I didn't let Agent Morgan put a bullet in your head when he had the chance."

A/N: Get ready for a chapter flush, I'm editing the chapters then posting!