22. Going down

What do you do when everything is turned upside down and suddenly you are bend to someone else will? Do play along or fight back? Well, I will tell you what Alice Miller did not so she didn't play along or fight back. 

"Alice Miller isn't on our side," Garcia said to everyone as we sat in mine and Dereks' living room. 

"What do you mean?" Hotch asked. 

"Well sir you asked me to do the deep dive on the whole team and find out everything that Green Face knows about us and Alice Miller didn't exist until three days before Y/N Joined the BAU," Garcia said. 

"I'm sorry then who is Alice Miller?" I asked. 

"Well Alice Millers' real name is Shelby Johnson," Garcia said. 

"So what do we know about her?" Rossi asked. 

"She has an obsession with Y/N," Garcia said. 

"What does that mean?" Derek asked. 

"Shelby faked her suicide five days before Y/N joined the BAU, Shelby had been stalking her since the Robinhood killer accident when Y/N was 16. Shelby was a victim of the Robinhood killer and she went into a mental institute after digging her parents' bodies up. After she got better they released her and she wanted to know why Y/N seemed to have it all together after losing her parents. Her laptop is full of papers and research on Y/N and her relationship to each of us and her marriage to Derek and everything we know about the twins so far," Garcia said. 

"So another crazy ass lunatic is after me, but this time she's ready to take the whole team out?" I asked. 

"Pretty much," Garcia said. 

Derek threw a chair across the room and walked out of the room, "I think we call this meeting to an end," I said. 

"With that being said everyone is to act normal around Alice until we figure out what to do," Hotch said and we all nodded. 

Everyone left and I went upstairs to find Derek laying in bed with his hands on his face. 

"Very nice dramatic exit," I joked. 

"Why can't I ever just keep you safe?" he asked. 

"I'm safe right now," I said. 

"Yah in our house," he sighed. 

I didn't know what to say so I walked over and crawled into bed with him laying my head on his chest. "I feel pretty safe right here," I said. 

"I love you," was all he said. 

"I love you too Derek Morgan," I smiled and kissed his chest. 

We fell asleep like this, we were exhausted from the recent news but our slumber ended the moment our phones rang. 

"It's Hotch we have to go," Derek said and we got the girls ready to stay in the daycare. 

we dropped the girls off and went up to the 6th floor, "It's 4 am this better be good," I said walking in," 

"Garcia got an alert on her phone that your computer had been accessed," Reid said handing me a coffee. 

I walked up and sat down at my computer with everyone around me including Alice. the green face popped up on the screen knowing I was here and he was ready to speak. 

"Ahhh my dear Y/N how I've missed you, your first case is ready for you. Back in Big Bend Texas, won't it be so fun to start over. details are in each of your Ipads but the rules are in Y/Ns let round one begin," It said before leaving my screen. 

"So wheels up in 30?" I asked and Hotch just nodded. 

We all grabbed our go bags and headed to the jet. 

"So it's a repeat case? this guy is going to do all the cases we've already worked on?" Alice asked. 

"Looks like it," I sighed. 

"Alright, so what are our rules?" Rossi asked. 

I opened my Ipad and started to read, "Rule one, Agent Female Morgan is the new chief of the BAU and she will oversee all the cases," I said and looked up. "I can't do that," I said looking around. 

"I don't think you have a choice," Reid said. "Unless you want the girls to pay the price," he added. 

"So what I just do Hotch's job?" I asked. 

"Yes, keep reading," Hotch said. 

"Rule two, every decision will be texted to the number I have places in female Morgan's phone. Rule three, you have three days to solve it and if you don't I will kill someone at random not that I haven't killed people to get this case up and running. Well paid to have people killed. for each solved case you get a step closer to me. Good luck Agents your time starts the second you land," I read. 

"So chief whats the assignments?" Hotch asked. 

"Don't call me that, and I would say let's all go to the Local PD and get settled and updated on the case and then go our separate ways," I said not sure If that was a good idea. 

"Sounds good," Rossi said trying to ease me. 

We landed and got into SUVs and headed to the Local PD, we walked in and were treated by chief Watson. 

"Cheif Watson it's nice to see you again," I said. 

"Wish it were under better terms," he said shaking my hand. 

"likewise, you know my team and this is our newest addition who actually used to work for you Alice Miller," I said. 

"Your team? Hotch are you no longer in charge?" He asked looking at him.

"Taking a temporary step back to spend more time with Jack," Hotch smiled. 

"Well you couldn't have picked a better replacement," he said waving us towards a room.

"So the case is exactly the same, men coming home for break and being killed?" I asked Watson. 

"Minus the fact that the person isn't taking their sperm everything is the same," he said. 

"So they aren't trying to have a baby. Okay Reid and JJ to the MEs, Emily, and Derek to the resent body, and Hotch and Rossi go talk to the families and find out everything we need to know that we cant find on paper," I said. 

"What about me?" Alice asked. 

"Oh uh stay here with me and help me make the timeline," I said. 

The rest of the team went their way and I began to work on the timeline. 

"So why did you keep me here to help you with something you could do alone?" Alice asked me. 

"You've proven yourself to Hotch and you've told me your story but your story doesn't prove yourself to me. Show me you belong here," I said. 

"How do I do that?" she asked. 

"Show me you play for this team," I eyed her to see her reaction. 

"Why wouldn't I play for this team?" she asked. 

"You see, when cases like this happened we notice that there is always someone working on the inside. Now I definitely know it's not the rest of the team so prove to me that I can trust you and that you play for us while I lead this team," I said. She stared at me before she started to get to work on the timeline with me. 

A/N: how with this conversation affect the case? We shall see I guess. comment your favorite criminal minds character and why they are your fav! Love y'all