Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader

Start from the beginning

"Why Was He Shot Javier? Who Shot Him?"

"We Don't Know Who Shot Him, But He Was Shot Because Of You! Someone Tried To Take Out My Brother Because He Can't Seem To Stay Away From You! Just Some Floozy Assistant That Works At His Company!" He Screamed. WHAT!? He Was Shot Because Of Me? I Don't Know Anyone Around Here! Who Would Care That Much About Who I'm With? I Have No Family And The Only Friends I Have Are Happy For Me. I Walked Up To Him And Slapped Him Hard. How Dare He Fucking Blame Me For This! I Would Never Want Damien Hurt! I Couldn't Hold Them Back Any Longer. I Wanted To Let The Tears Flow But I Was Too Mad To Breakdown Just Yet.

"Don't You Dare Blame Me For This! I Have Nothing To Do With Damien Being Shot! I Would Never Want To See Him Hurt! So, Puedes Tomar ESA Actitud Sucia Tuya Y Empujarla Por El Culo! ( You Can Take That Filthy Attitude Of Yours And Shove It Up Your Ass!) No Me Pongas A Prueba, Puta." Don't Test Me, Bitch.)

"Javier Ramiro Montez!"
Javier And I Turn To See Allison Glaring At Him. She Was Fuming. Then My Eyes Shift To A Teary Eyed Sofia Clinging To Her Leg. Her Eyes Were Puffy And Red. Poor Baby, This Is Hitting Her The Hardest.
"If You Say One More Hurtful Thing To That Girl, I Will Personally Make Sure You Feel Everything Your Brother Is Experiencing Right Now." That..... Was The Scariest Threat I've Ever Heard. Her Tone Was Calm. He Became A Little Submissive Little Puppy In Less Than A Second. He Lowered His Head. "Get Your Ass In The House. Clean Yourself Up And Go To Your Room. Do Not Come Out Unless I Say So!"