They reveal themselves. "So you managed to repel the water and stand on the surface."

"A woman?!" Joseph yelled as he looked at the brunette beauty.

"Oh! It's Master!"

Time skip:
After Lisa Lisa puts JoJo a mask...
After the Hell climb pillar...
26 days until the rings dissolve.

"Just hold on Miss Lisa Lisa. I haven't forgotten about you making me go through that hell! All that time I was clinging to that wretched pillar, I was thinking... Not about the rings, the hot pillar woman,Wamuu, and those guys shoved into me... I was thinking about how you suddenly hurled me down there!"

"And what I would do to you once I made it out! Shall I strip off your clothes?! Or should I pinch your nose until you cry?"

She sighed and tossed a cup full of water upside down at Joseph. Instead of it spilling on himself like last time, it stayed with the water kept inside the cup.

He gasped and bowed down to her in respect. "Master! I am amazed! Please, move on to the next training exercise! I'll overcome anything!"

After he said that some random guy sneaks behind me and was able to hold the water on the tip of his finger without the cup.

"Who are these guys?"

"Incredible! The water's like Gelatin!"

"Now then... The next three weeks of traing will be rougher. These two are my butlers at the mansion and your assistant instructors... Meshina and loggs!" Lisa Lisa answered.

"That is beyond what I can do..." Caesar said to himself.

" Do you wish to learn how to do it?" Loggs asked them.

"Of course! I must learn how to!"

"Hmm... I see. Then come here and look very closely."

The Joestar and Zeppeli looked closely at it. It suddenly bursted and sent them flying back. After that happend, they laughed their asses off.

"Why don't you two introduce yourselves?! We'll be definitely training you from here!

After giving their introductions, they went straight back into training.

"You must learn to take ten breathes in one second!!"

"Next, you must breathe in for ten minutes straight... Then breathe out for ten minutes straight... If you can do that, I'll take your mask off."

That is what they both would say during our days of training.

Time skip:
7 days till the rings dissolve...

L

isa Lisa walked down Piazza San Marco and sat by a table at a restaurant.

She heard a man approach and started a petty conversation.

"Signorina... Are you alone? How about a drink?"

"No thank you. Please go away."

"Tch... Thought she was pretty, but I guess she's just a stuck up!"

She sighed and grabbed his wrist before he would leave,  he had taken something of hers. The Red stone of Aja.

"A pickpocket? Why do I only seem to attract strange men?"

"He he he... You've got good intuition to see through my pickpocket technique... But take a look at your armpit Signorina... I win! If you don't wanna get pricked by this knife here... You'd best let me take that pricey-looking pendant of yours!" He held a knife to her back.

"How annoying. This encounter annoys me. So I'll have him keep you company." She said referring to Joseph.

Joseph  towered over the man. He used his Hamon to keep the knife from pricking his finger by the tip, then put mustard on the man making him run away.

"Tch! You're just asking for pickpockets to go after you with that bright red jewel on you!" Joseph was surprised when he looked at the stone carefully.

"It seems that you realized that this is the Red stone of Aja!!"

'Wamuu, Rhapsody, and the pillar men... They said that they've been researching for thousands of years for the Red stone of Aja in order to conquer the sun! At some point the four of them will find where the stone is and appear before it's owner!' Joseph was shocked to to know she had it all along. "You had the Red stone of Aja the entire time?!"

"That's right... The Red stone of Aja must not fall into their hands. My destiny is to protect it by the Messiah!" Lisa Lisa said.

"The Messiah?" Joseph rose a brow. "H-Hey don't put it away yet! Let me see it first! Whoa!!" He said as Lisa Lisa puts it between her chest. "Er, actually... You can just put it back. N-No! Don't put it back yet! I... I want you to show me! That's not what I meant! I meant the stone, Master Lisa Lisa!"

Lisa Lisa still looked at him confused.

Caesar came out of nowhere and crashed his head with his resulting in both falling back in pain.

"Oh No!" Joseph held his head in pain. "Caesar. Don't just creep behind me like that! Guh... Do you have something against me or something?!"

"Come on, you two. We're finished shopping. Allow me to explain about the Red stone of Aja on the boat rode back." She says as they took their leave, making Caesar confused.