Ron's Howler

The next day I finally became an early bird. I was excited for what today could bring, and it was because I was in love with the most amazing boy in the world! I could finally say I was going to meet up with my boyfriend! On my way down the stairs I saw Fred and George sitting on the couch staring at me knowingly. "Did something happen that I should know about?" I asked getting worried. They looked as if they were about to say something, and then they broke out into grins. "Lydia Weasley is officially taken!" they both hugged me so hard I could barely breathe. "Thanks for your kind words, but now I can't breathe." I said gasping for air once again. They released me from the hug and I caught my breath. "We're happy for you, and I hope Cedric makes you happy." George said. "Thanks, he does make me happy." I smiled. "If he does anything to hurt you; then you know who to contact." Fred said brandishing his wand. I politely put his hand down. "Thanks, but I don't think it will come to that." I happily skipped out of the common room and ran down the stairs and to my delight Cedric was waiting for me. "Good morning beautiful." he hugged me and kissed me. "Good morning darling." I said flirtatiously. I kissed him back, and it was the best feeling in the world to finally be able to do so. "I missed you." I flirted. "I missed you even more." he flirted back putting his arm around me. "Gross!" Malfoy and his friends made gagging noises at us. I glared at him, "Don't you have anything better to do?" He snickered at me, shrugged, and sauntered off. "Just ignore him." Cedric said stroking my face to calm me down. I smiled, "You know how to make a girl feel better." we held hands as we walked into the Great Hall for breakfast, and we were both sad that we couldn't sit together because we weren't in the same house. We decided to meet up after we ate and he would walk me to my first class of the day.
  I skipped up to the Gryffindor table and sat with Ginny and Hermione. "It's about time you showed up." Ginny pretended to scold me, but then she winked.  "Hey Gin." I hugged her and sat down. I saw Hermione's eyes swollen and red from crying. "You okay, Hermione?" "Better than I was, thanks." she said weakly. Suddenly the owls came flying into the Hall dropping mail and other parcels. To mine and Ginny's amusement a bright red envelope fell in front of Ron. "Weasley's got a Howler!" One of our classmates exclaimed. Fred, George, Ginny, Hermione, and I waited with anticipation. A shaky Ron hesitantly opened the envelope and it instantly came to life, formed into an angry face and the voice of our Mum screamed, "RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL PRAT TOWARDS YOUR BEST FRIEND! YOU DON'T TREAT ANYONE BADLY BECAUSE OF WHO THEY GO ON A DATE WITH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU TREAT HERMIONE LIKE THAT AGAIN OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER, THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!" the Howler shut and tore itself to pieces. I almost choked on my apple cider from trying not to laugh, but the rest of Gryffindor house laughed. "Jealousy isn't a good look for you, Ron." Ginny said pompously. This was quite the morning!