~Morning~

*Hi! This is my first story! But I did this,because there aren't many Monty x reader stories(I love Monty)btw your 18, anyway enjoy :) (art isn't mine)
———————————————————————————
*3rd person*
BEEP
BEEP
BE-
"Shhh..." Y/N said rolling over to turn their alarm off,once the alarm was off the door opened,"Great..."Y/N mumbled

"Get up Y/N it's Maya's Birthday."Y/N's mom said,folding her arms and tapping her foot.

"Why do I have to go,you can go for me,hell it's your sister's kid.." Y/N stated,sitting up from her once lying down position.

"You're her favorite cousin,so let's go.Plus we're going to the Pizza Plex! So get dressed."Before you could even object she was gone.

*Y/N's POV*
Great now I have to go.But I mean the plex isn't that bad I guess,I mean Monty's pretty cool so is Roxanne.

I got up and walked to my closet. I picked out my
f/c oversized hoodie and some grey sweatpants.
I brushed my hair and my teeth. Then went down stairs.

I got to the bottom of the stairs to see my mom,dad, older brother,and younger sister. My sister was 12 and my brother was 19, me and him were pretty close,I never really minded my sister. I was six when she was born but I had a brother to play with.

"Fucking finally." My brother Jason said,"Did mom use the 'favorite cousin' excuse on you too."Jason said,flashing me a cocky smile.

"Yeah..." I said,still tired of being woken up

"Well let's go!"My dad said,waving his keys around
"YEAH!" My little sister Abby exclaimed excitedly

"Yeah shut the fuck up.." I whispered to my brother
"Pffft shut up."he chuckled,and elbowed me.

We all got into the car and headed to the Plex. Yay....