Seven

"Did you know you look extremely sexy?" India asked, staring at me through my vanity.

"Do I?" I fluttered my thick lashes.

I'd gotten to the club early so I could spend extra time on my hair and makeup. I'd tacked down a glueless black 36 inch lace front, deciding to do a middle part. It was brushed and flat ironed pin straight, cascading down my body. I'd put on my most extravagant mink lashes, choosing to actually go full face. I chose to wear my Gucci print, two piece lingerie set, along with a very sheer, black robe that had thick faux fur trim along the edges. It's train trailed along behind me, and I stood tall with black and gold Pleasers.

"You do. Which makes me wonder why you're putting such heavy effort into a Monday night." She rose an eyebrow. "Would it have anything to do with that gorgeous young white man who tipped you almost as pretty as he is last Friday?"

My face grew heated as I pretended to examine my eye makeup. "Maybe..."

"Ooh, girl!" India adjusted her bodysuit with a squeal. "Try not to break any rules. I know it's gonna be tough though; he's definitely nice to look at."

I rolled my eyes. "Please, it's just gonna be like any other session."

In reality, I wanted it to be more than that. I was thankful that cameras were only checked upon request or emergency, because I had every intention of feeling up on Logan. If a little bit of ass play could get me heated, I wanted to know how else he could make my body react.

Then I remembered Francine's requirements. No unnecessary sexual interactions. A lap dance was one thing, because that's my job, but everything I wanted to do with Logan I couldn't. I had to... "get to know him first."

How gross.

"Miss Jade!" I turned my head at the sound of Tony calling me.

"Yes, Tony?"

He did a double take, taking in my attire. "Gucci print and mink lashes on a Monday? You knew you were gonna have a special request, didn't you?"

I gave him a sheepish look. "Perhaps."

"Well, you have a very special request." He grinned. "Somebody has paid extra to have a private room with you... for an hour."

"An hour?!" Every girl turned their heads at the sound of that. Asking for extra time wasn't exactly uncommon, but doubling the time was rare. I automatically knew it was Logan, and I grew unnaturally nervous. I didn't know if I had the strength to resist trying to hook up with him for an hour.

"He's waiting for you. Room three." Tony said. "You'll have your own pole tonight too, because your requester also wants to see you perform up close. Peaches, you'll start on the stage and end on the floor."

"Why am I not getting more floor time?" Peaches snapped, moving her hair out of her eyes.

"Because the later you go, the more tired you look." Tony snapped right back. "You have no stamina. Get it together and stop bitching all the time."

Peaches crossed her arms, but stayed silent. India laughed loudly, while the other girls fought to hide their snickers. Everybody knew Tony didn't like Peaches, but she used to be really close with his brother, so he couldn't be the one to fire her. Rumor has it, she really did used to be the best dancer of the group... I never saw it, though.

"One more thing, before I give more details about tonight," Tony announced. "Rome will be coming this Friday and Saturday to do evaluations. You all will need to prepare for him to watch you each perform, as well as potentially check the cameras to observe private sessions. I'm not sure what mood my brother will be in when he comes, so be on your game."