"Tweedled who?" Fred asked, an eyebrow slightly raised.

"Ron and Harry want in on the party tonight since you idiots couldn't keep your mouth shut."

"Absolutely not!" George said chiming in. "No one younger than third years."

"That's rubbish!" Ron said getting up from his seat, opening his mouth that showed the food he had slightly been chewing on.

"Close your mouth," Fred said, a disgusted look on his face.

"Okay boys, I think we can come to an agreement here," (y/n) said hoping to lighten the atmosphere a little. "Ron and Harry," she said turning towards them. "You both can come but only for an hour, and no drinking. If I see one cup in your hand, I will hex you!"

"(Y/n) come on," George said resting his hand on her shoulder.

(Y/n) attention however was on the two first years seated in front of her. "Do we have a deal?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" They both said getting up and running off out of the Great Hall. A smile plastered all over their face.

"Did you really have to do that love?" Fred asked resting his head on the table as he let out a sigh.

"Look, they already know about it, and I hate to see Ron write to your mom because we wouldn't let him go to a party we shouldn't even be throwing to begin with." She said reaching over and playing with his hair as he closed his eyes.

"I love when you do that," Fred said mumbling as he relaxed to her touch.

(Y/n) felt the heat rush to her cheeks as she continued playing with it. His hair was soft to her touch, and she liked it like that. His hair wasn't long, and it wasn't that short either. It was the perfect length in her opinion. Curling slightly towards his ears. She smiled at him knowing fully that he wouldn't be able to see it.

"So," George said clearing his throat. (Y/n) immediately jumped slightly, retrieving her hand from Fred's hair looking over to George who had a smirk on his face. "I say we grab Angelina, Lee, and Alicia and have a snowball fight."

"Sounds like a plan," (Y/n) said getting up from her seat and walking towards the common room so she could wake up the girls.

Fred and George walking slightly behind her. She could tell they were whispering something secretive based off the hush noise they were making, but she couldn't really tell what they were saying. She could see Fred shrug in the corner of her eye, but she just let it pass as she walked up the stairs.

"You need to tell her mate," George said as he grabbed Fred's arm having him walk a few steps back so (y/n) couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Tell her what? There is nothing to say." Fred said crossing his arm and shrugging his brother off.

"Maybe start with, hey (y/n) you are looking beautiful today oh and by the way I've been in love with you since I first saw you on the train and that's why I started calling you love." George said smirking to himself.

"For what though? For her to reject me and then lose one of the closest people in my life aside from you."

"She won't reject you."

"You don't know that Georgie."

"Do you not see the way she looks at you? Or plays with your hair? Hell, she doesn't touch mine and I'm also her best friend."

Fred just shook his head as he looked over to his twin. He knew that it wasn't the time. Sure, he thought she was breathtaking, and everything about her was pure. Her laugh was contagious, and he knew that no matter where she would go, he would always follow, but they were only thirteen and she deserved the whole damn world. Something he wouldn't be able to give her just yet.