2 - The Kingdom of Tils

Start from the beginning

???2: Hello! Can I help you today?

Y/n: Yeah, I was wondering if you had any rooms available?

???2: Why yes we do! You're just in luck as well, since we only have two rooms left.

Y/n: Okay, how much will I have to pay you?

???2: It's 5 silvers a night, and any meals are an additional fee. For hot water, you just need 5 coppers for 1 basin. Is that okay?

Y/n: Well, I don't think I'll need to water. I can create that myself.

Y/n then pulls out a cup and prepares a spell.

Y/n: CREATE WATER!!!

Water then spouts out of Y/n's hand filling the cup a bit. He then grabs the cup and drinks it.

Y/n: *sigh* Now that is refreshing.

???2: AMAZING!!! You did that through magic right?! Wait... then that means, you must be a hunter!

Y/n: Doing the spell through magic, yes. Me being a hunter, no. It's one of the reasons why I came to this place. My plan was to find a place to stay the go to the school and sign up.

Y/n then writes down his name of the sheets given.

Y/n: My name's Y/n L/n. If I can get myself registered at the Hunters' Prep School, I will be staying here for the next few days.

???2: That's a strange name for a girl.

Y/n: That's because I'm not a girl.

???2: Wait, you're a boy?!

Y/n: Shocking right?

Lenny: Yes it is. Oh, and my name's Lenny. I'm the face of this inn. Good luck! I hope you do get accepted! If a famous hunter were to support our establishment, then we'd really start ranking it in!

Y/n: So young... But so greedy...

Y/n: Well, I actually have another reason for being here.

Lenny: Hmm? What is it?

Y/n: I'm going to find my little sisters!

Lenny: Well, good luck with that! Here's the key to your room.

Y/n then heads up to his room, puts down the non-important items in the room, and then leaves.

*Time-skip*

Location: Hunters' Prep School

After a bit of navigation, Y/n finds the Hunters' Prep School. He walks up to the school but is met by someone.

 He walks up to the school but is met by someone

???3: Excuse me miss, but are you lost?

Y/n: No, not really. I was just wondering if I could attend this school.