Story Challenge

I know I'm done with this book, but I really want to see other stories that work with this anime, so I'm here to provide any reader with a story challenge. I do have a set of rules that might help you come up with an idea for how you want to set up the story.

----------------------------

The Rules

1. The Reader must be either reincarnated as a trap/reverse trap, the character gets a sex change, or stays the same gender.

2. The reader can have whatever backstory they want, as long as they end up working with the Crimson Vow.

3. (Optional) The Reader can have a harem or love interest.

4. You can pick on if you want the reader to be able to see the Nanomachines or not.

5. Their race can be whatever you want it to be.

----------------------

The main reason for why I'm making this is because I really did enjoy writing this story, and I want to see what other people on here can come up with. Another reason is that there aren't many stories on here, that revolve around this anime, so I want to try and see more of them. If you do decide to do this challenge, please make sure to mention me in the first chapter that is published, as I would like to read it and see what you come up with.

With all that being said, I hope that if you take it on, you have fun with it, just like I did when writing this story!!!!