Chapter 2: What the hell is the Gem of Perception? You may ask.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door, sounding as if someone was trying break into the cottage.
Happy: Ooh, I wonder who that could be.
Empathy: I got it, Hap.
The human went to the door and when she opened it, she saw Queen Delightful and Lord Starchbottom standing outside the cottage.
Empathy: Well, hello, your majesty, Corn Starch.
Queen Delightful: Hello to you too, Empathy.
Lord Starchbottom: Hi, and please stop calling me "Corn Starch". You know that I haven't been able to get to that!
Empathy: You're right, sorry, Starchbottom.
Starchbottom: Thank you.

Empathy: I'll only call you "Corn Starch" if I'm messing with you about anything.
Starchbottom: I guess I'm okay with that.
Delightful: (giggles)

Starchbottom: (blushes)

Empathy: Please, come on in.
Queenie Bo-Beenie and Lord Sassafras both kneeled their heads down as they walked inside the cottage. Starchy did, however, knock his head on the ceiling like he usually does.
Starchy: Fork! I hate it when that happens!
Delightful: Language, Lord Starchbottom!
Starchy: I'm sorry, my queen.

Happy: Your majesty, Starchy!

Bashful: (softly) Future Mrs. Bashful.

Empathy: (also softly) I thought I was future Mrs. Bashful.
Sneezy: What are you two doing here?

Delightful: Well, we came over to tell you that the Gem of Perception is missing.
Dopey: (gasps, then whistles "The Gem of Perception?!")
Sleepy: Not the Gem of Perception!

Bashful: What's the Gem of Perception?

Empathy: Hang on, I'll Google it. First, I wish I had an IPhone.
An IPhone magically appeared in the 20-year-old's hands and she quickly searched up "What the hell is the Gem of Perception?!" on Google, but somehow, she couldn't seem to find anything that answered her question.
Empathy: I forking give up. Doc, do you know anything about this gem with the weird-ass name?
Doc: Yes, I do. The Gem of Perception is a gemstone that is a bit smaller than the Rock of Sages, but it does have the colors of the rainbow, pink included, and it was made to show past memories from anyone who has their hands on it, and it was made by a tall woman who looks remarkably like an older version of you, Empathy.
Empathy: Well, there's no way that it could be my mother because I don't really remember my mother that well (but in real life, my mom died when I was nine).
Happy: How hard has it been without a mama?
Empathy: Pretty hard. I don't really remember what she was like.
Dopey: (whistles "Me neither.")

Empathy: Dopey, you don't remember your mother either?
Dopey: (holds out a photo of him and his birth mother, then whistles "This is what my mama looked like.")
Empathy: Whatever happened to her?

Grumpy: She died from some sort of illness before Dopey got adopted by my goat Gizelle.
Grumpster's goat (who is Dopey's goat too since he was raised by her) popped out behind him.
Gizelle: Baaaaah!
Dopey went over to the goat and he gave her a heartfelt hug.
Doc: Dopey never met his father since his father passed away just before Dopey was born.
As Doc said that, the cute whistler wiped away the tears that begin streaming down his face.
Empathy: Holy shirt! Dopey, I'm so sorry.
The human gave the whistling dwarf a tight, heartwarming hug. Dopey started to grow a smile as he returned Empathy's embrace.
Starchy: Um... I don't mean to interrupt your moment, but aren't you going to finish talking about this Gem of Perception, like, where it might be now?
Doc: Oh, yeah. The woman who made it apparently hid it in a place known as... Shippensburg.
Empathy: Hmm... I've had that name in my head ever since I got here.
Sleepy: Have you been there before, Em?
Empathy: Not that I'm aware of. I thought it was just something I made up. I also thought "happy-go-lucky" was a made-up word too.
Grumpy: Heh-heh... clod.

Doc: (nudges Grumpy in the arm (Hee-hee! 😁))
Grumpy: Oh, I'm sorry. (sarcasm) It was just a word that I invented.
Empathy: I thought Doc was the one who invents everything.
Grumpy: (rolls eyes)

Happy: So let's go to this Shippensburg place to find the Gem of Perception!
The 7D and Empathy: HEIGH HO!!!!!!!!
My precious dwarfskies and the human all rushed out the door to go and search for the Gem of Perception.
Starchy: So... Queen Delightful, do you wanna go back to the castle and have se- I-I-I mean... have a sensual ping pong battle?
Delightful: Ooh, that sounds deeeelightful!
Starchy: (blushes hard) Heh-heh, it sure does.
Queen D and Corn Starch quickly went back to the castle so that they could have their little thing that isn't sexual at all.
Well, at least to Starchy, it would be sexual. Anyways, sorry for the slightly long wait for me to simply write the 2nd chapter to this. It makes me think that the 3rd chapter is gonna take me longer than this one.