first impressions (chapter 2) *EDITED*

DON'T PLAY TIL I SAY SO.PLS

(Y/N) P.O.V

After I put on the uniform I went down stairs. Reiji and I where waiting for the rest of his brothers. Once everyone got in the limo started to drive. Reiji said seeing how my grades are the grades of a 3rd year he said I will be in the same classes as Shu. I was to busy scrolling through my phone to realize that we arrived at the school.

    My first class was English. I saw Shu and I decided to sit next to him seeing how he is the only one I know in this class.

RING

RING

RING

   The bell rung and classes began the teacher walks in and says we have a new student. Looking at me he told me to stand up and introduce myself." Hi,i'm (Y/N) (L/N), but you can call me (N/N). I am outgoing,chill, energetic,sweet,I love anime and my favorite genre for music are EDM's and remixes. I love to sing and my favorite color is (F/C)." I sat back down in my seat and the teacher began well you know teaching.

        (time skip)

    After 1st class I wanted to be alone so I looked around and found a place called the music room hoping I can sing while everyone is gone. I walked in laid stuff by the wall and started singing. I sang  ran on your parade by Duffy.

PLAY SONG

I wish you well, I hope you survive
I hope you live, oh baby, so I can watch you cry Cause I know in time you'll see what you did to me
And you'll come running back I'm gonna rain on your parade, no, I won't take it again
And I'll keep raining, raining, raining over you
I'm gonna rain on your parade, no, I won't take it again
And I'll keep raining, raining, raining over you I pity the fools who believe in you
Cause I know someday now they'll see your colors too
And if you see a smile besides my face, no, I'm doing good now
Since you've been erased Cause I know in time you'll see what you did to me
And you'll come running back I'm gonna rain on your parade, no, I won't take it again
And I'll keep raining, raining, raining over you
I'm gonna rain on your parade, no, I won't take it again
And I'll keep raining, raining, raining over you I'm gonna rain on you
I'm gonna rain on you
I'm gonna rain on you I'm gonna rain on your parade, no, I won't take it again
And I'll keep raining, raining, raining over you
I'm gonna rain on your parade, no, I won't take it again
And I'll keep raining, raining, raining over you I'm gonna rain on your parade, no, I won't take it again

SONG ENDS

I hear someone clapping. I turn to see who it is. Just my luck it's him. with his beautiful ocean blue eyes,and his blondish hair. "you are really talented you should try out to be in the school choir." Shu told me." I-I can't. I'm not that talented." I told him." are you kidding if I had a voice like that I would sing 24/7." He said with such an emotionless expression.

       "Maybe one day I'll get the courage to do that but not today." I told him with a big freaking blush across my face. I heard the bell ring for 3rd class and got my stuff an left the room.

SHU'S P.O.V

I was walking to the music room so I can relax and chill like always but then I heard something. I heard someone singing. I peeked to see who it was but when I did I felt my face warm up in a heart beat. She was amazing hearing a voice like that is like being touched by the heavens.she's and angle a very beautiful talented angle.

      When she finished I clapped. We talked for a while. Why is she so nervous all of a sudden. I mean come on she's good. The bell rang and before I could say or do anything she left. I shrugged it off and laid on the couch.but all I can seem to think about is her and her voice." Ugh... why can't I get her out of my head?" I said to myself.

TIME SKIP 

we got home and I went to my room to listen to my music and sleep. then I hear her again that voice is........."god she's amazing!" I yelled out but hopping no one notice and just went to sleep.

A/N

   so what do you think pls tell me what I should improve on and what you think in the comments thanks and love ya diaweebs.