"Why yo fine ass ain't tell me you was bouta be back in town? I had to hear from some otha people."

"Because you not my nigga Mitch. Plus you acting like you actually missed me or sum." You responded with a fake attitude. He grabbed your chin gently.

"And what if I did?" He asked. The eye contact and the way he was holding onto you had your panties soaked. "Mitch don't play." You scoffed.

You rolled your eyes to hide the smile tryna break through. "Foreal shorty when you gon stop playin and let a nigga make you feel good?"

Mitch wanted you bad and you couldn't lie, you wanted him too but messin around with him was just too risky. "I gotta go Mitch." You lied.

"Atleast lemme spend some time witchu before you just dip again." He pleaded.

"Okay." You said rolling your eyes playfully. "Now you can go do whatchu gotta do."

He smirked letting go of your hips. "Bye Mitch." You responded heading towards your car.

"Ass still fat." You heard him say behind you. You acted like you didn't hear him and got in the car.

"He still fine." You said damn near melting in your seat. "Y'all just need to fuck and get it over with."

Nia suggested. "Girl I'm not tryna get caught up wit his ass." You chuckled pulling off and driving home.

Little did she know, before y'all left for college, you let Mitch hit. Ever since then you found yourself thinking about him more often.

You wondered about how he was doing and if he was thinking about you too.

You always tried to push those thoughts to the back of your mind, but while living in Atlanta you realized that you honestly missed him a lot.

You missed walking outta the bodega and seeing him posted up on the corner with his boys.

You missed him tryna give you a stack every other day even though you always told him no.

You especially missed the flirting and his tight warm hugs. "What's on yo mind baby?" Your mama asked.

"Mitch." You said in a trance just thinking about him. "Mitch?!" Yo mama damn near had a heart attack at the mention of his name.

"Oh we saw him at the bodega that's all." Nia said saving yo ass. "Oh." She sighed out of relief.

Yo mama didn't like Mitch.

At first she saw him as a respectable young man, but once he started getting caught up in the streets, her views on him soon changed.

And by the time y'all got in high school the whole hood knew Mitch had been tryna claim you and yo mama wasn't having it at all.

That's why she couldn't wait until you and Nia went off to Spelman for college.

"You almost gave her a heart attack." Nia laughed as you walked her to her car. "I know-"

"-thank you for saving my ass." You laughed.

"You know I gotchu but I'm bouta get outta hea." She said giving you a hug before getting in her car.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She got in her car and you told her to drive safe before she pulled off.

You headed back inside and decided to get comfortable.

You spent the next few hours chilling in your room watching Martin reruns. You were just about to get up to get something to eat when your phone rang.