26

Now playing: Tonight (Best You Ever Had) by John Legend

Mekhi Phifer

"Damn you look good

"Damn you look good." Mitch complemented you making you giggle.

You had on a red silk dress that came down mid thigh length, black pumps, and a long black coat.

To add on to your outfit you were carrying a red clutch purse that matched your dress and you had a simple gold chain on your neck.

Mitch had on a black sweater, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a gold cross chain.

He looked too damn good. "I don't usually wear heels so you lucky I got these on." You teased.

Mitch let out a laugh. "But you look handsome or whateva." You commented trying hard to hide the smile on your face. "Thank you baby."

He smiled opening the passenger door for you.

You carefully stepped down off the sidewalk to get in the car. Once you were in the car he made sure you were settled before closing the door.

You leaned over and opened his door for him as he jogged over to his side.

Once inside he placed his free hand on your thigh before pulling off and driving to the next destination.

As you started to get close he told you to close your eyes. You soon felt the car come to a complete stop before you heard Mitch get out.

Mitch came and opened the passenger door before grabbing your hand and helping you out the car.

"Okay open ya eyes." He instructed holding onto your hips.

You opened your eyes and saw you were standing in front of a huge restaurant with bright fancy lights.

"Mitch where are we?" You asked curiously.

You felt him wrap his arms around your waist and place his head on your shoulder.

"Look up at the sign." He chuckled. Once you looked up at the sign a bright smile spread across your face.

You saw the restaurant was named after you.

"Mitch h-how? when?" You stammered. "It's just a lil sumn I invested in a few years back."

You were still in such a state of shock you just stood there in disbelief admiring the sign.

Mitch turned you towards him. "Can you say something? You scaring me."

He looked extremely concerned. "I've had a lot of people do nice shit for me but opening a restaurant and naming it after me is on a different level."

"Well it's more where that came from." He chuckled grabbing your hand and leading you into the place.

Once you were inside you saw nobody else was there.