The beginning( chapter 1) *EDITED*

{flashback}

"Where am I going to stay? this isn't fair." I yelled out to her hoping she can tell me why she did this to me.

"You will stay with six bachelors maybe just maybe you will be shown a little bit of discipline. Get your things, the cab is waiting for you. don't contact me till you clean up your act."

{ end of flashback}

(Y/N) POINT OF VIEW

Did she really hate me that much? What did I ever do to her? As I was standing there about to knock on the door it opens. Me being me I walk on in. "Hello is anyone home?" I yelled out maybe someone will answer me. "maybe they didn't know I was coming" I whispered to myself. Just then I felt a slight chill on the back of my neck I turn around and see not one but three boys standing in front of me. Two of them had green eyes while the other had a purple kind of tint to it.

      One of them had a hat and the other had a teddy bear. " Well well well if it isn't our newly guess" said the fadora wearing boy. " Do you think we should be her first teddy?" said the teddy holding boy. I try and talk but at first nothing comes out. Than all of a sudden I hear someone speak. "Boys do keep your manners this is the main hall not a zoo." said a boy walking down the stairs pushing up his glasses." and who might you be?" "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). my mother said I was to move in with a family of six plus another"as I spoke the glasses boy just death stared at me.

    "let's move this to the living area." said the glasses boy.once we got there two more boys showed up.they asked me who I was and why I was here. Then they introduced themselves." This is shu he is the oldest then it goes to me reiji the second son, then to the triplets Ayato,Laito and kanato. The the youngest Subaru we are the Sakamaki brothers and yes there is another girl here her name is Yui she is not however related to us." as reiji spoke a certain boy caught my eye. he was on the couch laying down with ear buds in, with his eyes closed and blondish hair.

  he is gorgeous. I thought to myself but then I was taken out of my thoughts when Reiji asked if I was paying attention. Of course I said yes. have you seen this dude he looks like one of those guys who will 'punish' you if you disobeyed."okay then if that is all our butler will show you to your room." Just then the butler showed me to my room it was beautiful.

   it had a beautiful bed with lights hung all over the room

   it had a beautiful bed with lights hung all over the room. I felt like royalty just being in the room itself. Once I got all my suitcases I unpacked.by the time I was done it was 6:45 pm so I decided to take a little time to relax and listen to my music while reading. I put on my playlist and the first thing on there was Bakugo by Kamil. so I sat there listening to my music for hours on end.

(shown at the top)

  I heard a knock on the door and told whoever it was to come in. It was a girl maybe she's that Yui chick." sorry to interrupt you but Reiji told me give you this and to explain to you the school schedule." after she explains she left and because of their lifestyle I should probably get some rest now since I will be at school all night long. I go take a shower then put on some PJ's. I wore  blue shirt with a pair of shorts with striped white and black pattern on them. I put my head phones on and drifted off to sleep.

 I put my head phones on and drifted off to sleep

A/N

hey guys so this is just preview of my story I just want know from you guys think if I should continue or not I am working on an actual book while doing this to plus juggling school so if you like it and want me to continue this pls put in the comments if you do. also don't forget to follow me on Wattpad.