Chapter 6: Meeting The Family

Začít od začátku

****

With His Arm Around My Shoulder, We Enter The Kitchen And Are Met With Shocked Expressions And Disbelief Faces... Except For One. A Little Girl, Roughly Around The Age Of Seven Or Eight Is Smiling From Ear To Ear.

"Dame!" She Gets A Running Head Start And Leaps Into His Arms. He Catches Her With A Grunt And Smothers Her In Kisses Until She Giggles. This Side Of Him Is What's Gonna Make It Hard Not To Fall For Him So Quickly.

"Hi Baby. Miss Me?" He Asked Smiling. She Nods Quickly And Smiles Back. "I Have Someone I Want You To Meet." She Looks At Me And Squeals.

"Are You My Brother's Girlfriend!? I Heard A Lot About You! Dame Likes To Talk About You A Lot, But Don't Worry He Only Says Nice Things.... Like How Pretty You Are And How Much He Likes Your Kisses And.....
Mmmmmmummmummmm...."

Damien Quickly Covers Her Mouth With His Hand But She Keeps Talking. Everyone In The Room Chuckles, While He Turns Red In The Face. He's Adorable When He Blushes. Who Knew A Little Girl Like Her Would Have Such Power Over A Man Like Him.

"Okay, I Love You My Baby But Please Stop Talking. He Begs. She Giggles But Its Muffled By His Enormous Hand On Her Face.

"Dont Be Rude Hijo, Introduced Us To Your Lovely Friend." (Son) An Older Gentleman, I'm Assuming He's Damien Father Says. Damien Puts The Little Girl Down And Clears His Throat.

"Bella, This Is My Family. Family This Is Bella Mila Walters...."

"Dame Girlfriend!" The Little Girl Shouts.

"That's Right Beautiful."
I Wink At Her And She Giggles. I Look Back At Damien Who Has An Expression On His Face That Makes Me Wish My Phone Wasn't Dead So I Could Capture This Moment Forever. He Clears His Throat Again And Continues.

"This Is My Father,
Liam Santigo Montez."
His Father Grab My Hand And Kissed It.

"Encantado De Conocerte Hermosa." (Nice To Meet You Beautiful)

"This Is My Mother,
Allison Harlow Montez."

"Hello Querida, (Darling) It's Nice To Meet To Finally Meet You. My Son Hasn't Stop Talking About You Since He Met You." She Smiles Bug It Soon Fades When She Catches Damien Rolling His Eyes. In Less Than A Millisecond She Went From Happy To Mad. Scariest Millisecond Of My Life. "No Pongos Los Ojos En Blanco Joven! Te Doblaré Sobre Mi Rodilla Justo Aquí Frentea Tu Chica! No Pienses Que No Lo Haré!" (Don't Roll You Eyes At Me Young Man! I Will Bend You Over My Knee Right Here Infront Of Your Girl! Don't Think I Won't!)

I Try My Hardest To Hold Back A Laugh, But It Comes Out Anyway. Damien Looks At Me Sternly.

"It's Rude To Roll Your Eyes Babe." I Reminded Him. He Glares At Me. I'm Probably Gonna Regret That Later But Right Now..... Totally Worth It. The Little Girl Next To Him Tugs On His Shirt With Excitement.

"Introduce Me Next Dame!"
She Squeals. He Picks Her Back Up And Rested Her On His Hip.

"And This Is My Baby Sister Sofia Teresa Montez." He Smiles.

"I'm His Baby!" She States Proudly.

"Yes You Are." He Chuckles.

"Can You Be My Baby Too?" I Asked Her. She Gasps Really Loud And Lunges Herself At Me With Open Arms. I Grab Her And She Clings Herself To Me With A Tight Hug.

"I'm Everyone's Baby But I Can Be Your Baby Too!" She Squeals And Grips Onto Me Tighter.

"Well Thank You Baby I'm Honored." I Adjust Her Onto My Hip As Damien Continues With The Introductions.

"Then We Have My Brothers...... Leonardo Santigo Montez."

"Hey."

"Rafael Rossi Montez."

"Doll." He Winks.

"The Three Of Us Are Triples."

"Then You Have The Twins,
Alfronzo Hiro Montez."

"Aye."

"Javier Ramiro Montez."

"Hello."

"And Santiago Enrico Montez."

"Sup." He Nods

"Have You Already Eaten? We Were Just About To Make Dinner." Allison Asks.

"We Already Ate. We Were On A Date When These Two Jar Heads Showed Up Out Of Nowhere." Damien Points Behind Him. Frank And Johnny Walk Around The Corner And Sofia Screams, And Wiggling Herself Out Of My Arms. She Runs And Jumps Into Johnny's.

"Hey There Baby! You've Grown Up So Much Since I Last Saw You." He Hugs Her And Spins Her Around.

"Are You Staying? Please Say That You're Staying! Pleeeeease!?" She Begs And Hugs Him Tightly Around His Neck As If He Might Walk Out The Door Any Second.

"I'm Staying Princess." He Laughs.

"Does That Mean You're Back?" Javier Asked.

"We're Back." Frank Smiles.

"Hell Yeah! The Terrible Nine! Back From The Dead!" Santiago Exclaims. Frank Laughs.

"Im Going To Give Bella A Tour Of The House." Damien Said Grabbing My Hand.

"Be Back In Two Hours. Do Not Be Late For Family Game Night. Bella You Are Playing Too, So Don't Plan On Leaving Anytime Soon." She Waved A Serious Finger At Me. Damien Kissed Her On The Cheek. I Nodded. Definitely Not Going To Argue With Her. Not After What I've Seen.

"Si Madre." He Said Pulling Me Out Of The Room. (Yes Mother).

******

Ayyyyyyeeeo Goodnight Guys Just Done Chapter 5 So Hope You Enjoy.