A tumultuous journey

Start from the beginning

He wanted to be at her side and reassure her when he saw her vain attempt to derive assurance from holding Rajshri's slumping hand...but then controlled his rising emotions...

He can't do anything...

He doesn't have the right...

Abir turned to Kunal and directed him to take care of Mishti .Kunal also seemed to notice her precarious emotional state and went to her immediately.

 The way she leaned on to him squeezed his heart...but now and forever he must bear this pain.....his brother was a loyal friend and a man of integrity...and he would never give false encouragement to a girl who is his best friend....and so the natural outcome will be their union .

If he has to stand and watch it, its better he trained his mind now....

" Abir bro...?"

Kuhu waved on his face...."you got lost somewhere?!"

"Uh! Sorry Kuhu...you were saying something...."

"Nothing of importance....but ab humein chalna chaahiye...see off Karne keliye thode hi ayye hai....don't you think so?"

Kuhu  giggled as Abir gave her a smile.

They entered the aircraft and Abir saw that Rajshri was placed in her seat pushed back to a lying position... Mishti was looking around with anxious wide eyes....

Kunal  who arranged their on board duffel bags, straightened up with an appreciative grin to Abir....

"Wow Abir bhai....your Cessna is beautiful....!"

Kuhu gave a mild shriek ..

"Abir broooo...this is your personal aircraft...?"

Kuhu looked at Abir with  expectation. Kunal grinned  ...

"Of course Kuhu ...why would I lie??"

Abir shrugged ...

" Not personal..Kuhu.....its my Official Aircraft....and last time I couldn't file the flight details in time as everything was decided suddenly...but for Massima this is the best .So..I made all arrangements personally...."

Abir moved to his seat ....noticing Mishti's bag on the seat across the aisle.

"Wow!! I can't believe..."Kuhu  went on as she was about to sit with a thud into the cosy seat.....