Chapter IV: The Malfoy That Wasn't Sorted In Slytherin (Lucia)

L     U     C     I     A

Lucia stared at what looked like a solid brick wall in Kings Cross Station between nine and ten. "I'm supposed to run through a wall?" Lucia asked in disbelief.

"Can't do it?" Obsidian smirked. "Cya then!"

Lucia watched in horror as Obsidian ran, full speed, with her cart, at the wall, and passed right through it. Lucia turned and locked her grey eyes with her father's grey eyes. They didn't say anything for a long moment, only seemed to look into each other's souls.

"Father! We're gonna be late!" Obsidian yelled as she peeked her head out of the brick wall then ducked back in.

Draco glanced at them then hugged Narcissa, their mother, and quickly went through the brick wall with his cart. Narcissa glanced at Lucius with uncertainty then walking after him.

Only when they were gone did her father speak.

His lip curled as he said, "Don't disappoint me."

Lucia blinked and looked away. "Yes, father."

"Go on," he said when she didn't move.

"Um..., I'm a little scared."

"Go."

Lucia glanced at him then took a deep breath and put her hands on the cart, and squeezed her eyes shut, running at the wall. She braced for impact but instead of slamming into the wall, she slammed into Obsidian's cart.

"Oof! Lucia!"

Lucia opened her eyes and looked at the Hogwarts Express, absolutely mesmerized by it. "Oh my god...."

Rosetta appeared beside Lucia's father.

"Hey Lucia!" someone called. Lucia turned to see Lilian racing up to them without a cart which was most likely already on the train.

"Lilian!" Lucia smiled.

Obsidian glared then pushed her cart away. She hesitated then said, "Bye father, mother." With that she left, pushing her cart away.

"You two go with her," Narcissa said, "And have a good year, we'll see you for Christmas."

They shared a hug then Lucia hesitated with her father then hugged him and said, "Bye."

Surprised, Lucius returned the hug. "Goodbye Lucia, and Draco. Do your best, and remember, be a Malfoy," he said, straightening Draco's cloak then brushing the debris off of Lucia's.

Draco and Lucia gazed at each other then they headed to Lilian who was waving to them.

"C'mon!" she called. "All the compartments will be full!"

* * *

Lucia walked by with Lilian, putting a piece of her long white-blonde hair behind her ear. She glanced into each compartment.

"Shoot! They're all full," Lilian said.

Lucia stopped when she saw one with only three people. "Here, this one." She opened the cart door, sticking her head in.

Two almost identical twins sat, one girl, one boy, on one side, and a redhead sat on the other side.

"Can we join you? The others are full." Lucia asked.

The two twins nodded.

Lucia came in and sat by the girl while Lilian sat by the redhead.

Lilian seemed to notice something and gapped. "Holy Dumbledore! You're the Potter's!"