Okay...she might as well prepare something for them and see that he eats properly...

Her mind was full of plans as she walked to the kitchen but her legs froze when the tall figure who was standing with his back towards her  turned to face her with a steaming coffee cup.!

"I thought you might like to have some strong coffee..."

His deep voice penetrated her numb conscience ...

She was beginning to shiver a little.. Mishti realised in alarm....damn...how does he manage to topple her mind with a single look...

"thh...thank you.."

She took the cup from him with shaking hands and held it with both hands....

As they walked to the living room...Abir could not take his eyes off her ...she looked so....so...

He swallowed hard ...he was not supposed to think of her in that way....

Did'nt he promise himself a while earlier that he would brush off all his feelings for her .....

But he did'nt realise then  ...till now..! it was just as impossible as trying to stop breathing....

She wore a comfort T shirt...and  the figure concealed beneath made itself known......and her shapely legs....he spotted a teal  stretchable ankleband on her left ankle...and he felt a sudden urge to caress the hollow of her ankle with his lips....!

Abir swallowed hard and squeezed his eyes shut ...

It was torture....!
To see her in front of his eyes was pure torment not only to his mind....but also to his body....

Mishti tried to concentrate on all inanimate things in the room.....

She found Abir''s laptop on the teatable...some files on the sofa...she tried not to look at him when she sat on the single seat farther from his place...

She put on the TV  as Abir sat on the sofa ..his eyes kinda fixed on the laptop screen...

The air in the room suddenly felt heated ....a kind of closing in was happening upon her and Mishti shivered inside.... 

She drew her legs up and tucked them under her,trying hard to concentrate on the images moving on the LED screen ,though they appeared as of an unknown language...

As seconds ticked by Abir felt the heaviness in his heart grow and as he glanced at her taut face....a prickly sensation irritated his eyes...