A Sweet torment.

Começar do início

Kunal looked at her anticipating an assurance....

Mishti smiled weakly....

"Okay I promise...I'll be a good girl...but don't send him right away when you get there ....you can do that as a favour in return ..apne friend keliye...."

Kunal smiled ...

"will try...now you get a hot bath... Mein darwaaza band Kar loonga....."

Kunal  pulled on a turtleneck sweater  and walked out of the room closing the door...

As he moved to the living room he spotted Abir in the kitchen...

"Abir Bhai. !! you are here already...!!"

"ha...umm...just thought of doing some work  ..I see tum donon ne saara packing finish karliya ...!.You..you want coffee?"

"No...I am leaving for hospital...how's massima?"

"She is perfectly ready for tomorrow's flight .."

 Abir said sipping his coffee as they walked back to living room...

"Good ...so we can relax out there ...is there a couch in her room...?"

Kunal asked with his sheepish grin...

"Ya  ...in fact there is two... heard Kuhu ask for an extra one..."

Abir said as he booted his laptop.

"I bet she did..." Kunal smiled.

**************

Mishti  changed into her black capris and her white boat necked tee...

She had time to settle herself before facing him. Mishty felt somewhat relieved at Kunal's revelation about Abir's nonexistent love life....and somehow it brought a new ray of hope into her pessimistic thoughts..

May be she should give herself a push ...try out at least once to make him see as a girl...other than his Massima's daughter ...

Mishti thought of the things she should do next...

She will have a double strong coffee ,order pizza, then curl up in the sofa and watch  some TV ....

And at the stroke of door bell she would act all sleepy and excuse herself ...

She was chickening out....!!!

She promised Kunal that she'll behave...