Flipped

Bunnie, July 19th

Yesterday was crazy, I can't believe the shit Bashar said about wanting me, but damn was I happy to hear it yesterday. Hell I'm smiling just thinking about it. I was standing in Mike Dee and Pop's kitchen drinking a bottle of water by the island.

"Oh look who's here." I heard my favorite voice say while the door squeaked to close. "What you smiling for?"

"Hey Bashar." I smiled shyly as he went to the fridge. "I'm just waiting for Ti, we're going to the movies."

He chuckled and pulled out an apple. "I swear as much as y'all hang out, I'm surprised y'all ain't together." I laughed a little as he came to me, grabbing my hips and lifting me onto the island. He stood between my legs and bit into his apple.

"Have you done it yet..." I twiddled my fingers nervously.

"Nah baby, I haven't spoke to her yet. But trust me, I'll break it off with her." I nodded then grabbed his forearm. I bit into his apple where he hadn't ate yet. He chuckled then kissed me. Shit, this was still new for us and I got hella butterflies in my stomach. I kissed him back and it got deep.

"Ahem." We pulled away from each other and looked at where the voice came from. "That's cute."

Nia looked me up and down nastily.

"You're ugly as fuck and a homewrecker? You need help sis." I laughed internally and rolled my eyes.

I hopped off the island and went to walk out the kitchen to leave them alone, but was quickly pulled back. I looked to see Nia's hand around my arm and looked at her like she was crazy. "Girl let me go."

"Nah you wanna be a hoe, stay in here."

I was tryna keep calm, cause lord knows what happens when I'm angry. "You got five seconds to let go of me." I looked up at the ceiling while Pop was telling Nia to let me go.

one, two, three, four, five

I turned and hit the fuck out of the back of this girl's head. She turned trying to drag me down but she ain't had the strength for that shit. I flipped that shit and she was the one on the floor. I just walked over her and walked out the kitchen.

"YOO WHAT WAS THAT" Ti came running down the stairs, Mike behind her.

"Damn girl, now you come downstairs? Anyways I just had to flip a bitch to the ground." They went into the kitchen and Ti came right back out laughing her ass off. "Breatheeee girl." I walked into the kitchen and saw Nia. "Why you still on the floor, get the fuck up. Not like I beat yo ass."

She scrambled to get off the floor, groaning in the process. When she finally was about to walk out the kitchen, she turned around. "And Pop. You not the only one that was talking to an ex." She flipped her crunchy ass weave and walked out. Soon as she was gone, I busted out laughing.

"Lil girl you good?" Bashar looked at me confused. I smiled widely at him then grabbed his face roughly, kissing him again.

544 words