Attitude

Nia

I glared at Bashar as he came out the bathroom. I don't know why the fuck he decided to go in there. That bitch can handle herself. He ain't even come back to sit with me, he went upstairs. I followed him up and into his bedroom.

"Babe." This nigga ain't even look at me. "BABE."

"Yes bruh?"

"Bruh? Don't be havin an attitude with me. Fuck was you in there with her for? Huh? You like that lil bitch or somethin?"

He huffed and then turned towards me. "I was tryna help her. I don't know what you so pressed about."

"Because she need to know you're mine. I've seen her lookin at you today." I went to stand by him and rubbed his arms slowly. "You're mine right?" He didn't answer. "Right?"

"Yeah, whatever."

Pop

July 22nd

It's been days. Days since I've seen her. Bunnie has been on my mind, but all I could do about it was just fuck Nia and picture her. I'm kinda worried bout her cause of what happened the last time I saw her, but she when I texted her all she said was "leave me alone". She didn't even bother answering the rest of my texts or calls.

"Babe?" I looked over to see Nia waking up.

"Hm."

"You still comin to that party with me tonight right?" Shit I forgot she wanted me to go to this party with her.

"Yeah, ain't got nothin better to do tonight." I got out the bed and threw my shirt on, getting my stuff together.

"Where you going?" she sat up, reminding me that she was naked.

I ain't even answer her, I just walked out her apartment and drove. I didn't know where I was going, but I ended up somewhere I didn't regret.

303 words

Might do shorter chapters, I think that would help me update more often if I'm not trying to stretch out chapters :(

I also went back and changed dates

and thank you soooo much for 1k reads 😭✨