We Something?

June 30th

Bunnie

"Shiiiit"

Pop pulled out of  me and released all over my stomach and the blanket I was laying on top of. Once he finished, he walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. 

I laid there staring up at the ceiling. Me and pop have fucking every other day the past two weeks since that day in the parking lot. We've done it a couple different places... his room, Mike Dee's bathroom, a couch, and now in a hotel room. Some days I kinda wish we would talk a bit instead of just getting straight to it. Either way, he's a better fuck buddy than Pj was.

I squirmed a bit when I felt something warm moving on my stomach. I looked in front of me to see pop wiping off his cum from my stomach with a damp towel. He looked so fine... his tattoos looked so good against his skin.

"You wanna take a picture?" I looked away blushing after he said that. "Aye it's all good lil mama." he smacked the outside of my thigh lightly as he went back into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I got up a few minutes later and went into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel off the counter then walked up to the shower, pushing the curtain to the side. I smiled slightly at pop when he looked at me and joined him in the shower. I grabbed the soap and started washing myself as pop just watched me, his member rising slowly. Trying to put the soap back, it slipped out of my hand.

I dropped the soap.

I looked down at the soap then up at pop, who raised his eyebrow at me seductively. "You should get that." I just rinsed myself off then got out of the shower. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Pop finally decided to get out of the bathroom, he came over to me and sat in front of where I was laying. He grabbed my right leg and began massaging it, and I let out a low moan. Pop has made it a habit to massage my legs every time we meet up after I was complaining about soreness the first couple of times. I didn't ask him to do it, but I really appreciate him doing it.

"I wanna take you out."

"Hm?" I sat up to look at him.

"I wanna take you out somewhere." He said clear as day. I giggled at what he just said. "Sir you said we were strictly fuck buddies." He shrugged and looked a little pissed. I started to feel bad cause I think he was being serious. 

I reached towards him and grabbed his chin lightly. "If you would like to take me out, then you can poppa."

"Bashar." I raised my eyebrow at him. "My name is Bashar."

"Hi  Bashar, my name is Bunnie."

He smiled at me.

486 words