Marin Comes To Paris

Author's note: Hello Guys!! Hope u like my new chap.. Please don't forget to comment on it☺️☺️

Previously: Well she didn't know what is waiting for her when she goes home...

MARIN'S POV

I was hit with the cool breeze when I set my foot on Paris.

Finally after 6 years, here I am.

I booked a cab and was on my way to my home. My parents already knew that I was coming to Paris to start my first year of Lycee. I am a medical student also a topper.

I had already told my parents not to tell Buggie (Marin's nickname for Marinette... ironic isn't it??😜😜) that I am coming to Paris for Lycee.

I really miss her...

When I saw her for the last time she was a cute little 9 year old one with cute pigtails, curious and innocent bluebell eyes,a button nose.

I already knew that my sister will grow to be a beautiful young girl.

I called her everyday when I went to London. But gradually it decreased up to the point where for the last year I never even got to talk to her.

I understood that both me and my sister are growing and have a lot of work. And besides I was pretty busy with my studies and stuff back at London.

Yes I would miss my friends back there but I have my old friends here too and I get to live with my family. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will get to celebrate it with my family.I am looking forward to this year.

"Monsieur, the bakery has arrived",the cab driver pulled me out of my thought.

I paid him the fare and got inside the bakery.

I was hit with the delicious aroma of baked goods, vanilla and cinnamon. Wow... nothing can compare to the feel when you reach the home.

"Mom!!Dad!!",I happily ran to them and gave them a hug.

"Oh my god!! My baby has grown to be a handsome man!! I am so proud of u Marin..",my Mom gushed.

In young age Marinette would always complain that Mom always takes my side while I fight that Dad always takes her side. Guess it still hasn't changed...

"Marin! So happy to see you son.Marebear is gonna be so happy to see you",Dad exclaimed.

"Yeah Dad. I have brought some presents for her too. By the way, where is she??"

"Oh honey, she left for school. Though she didn't tell it I could tell that she was sad that she would not be able to celebrate your birthday with you again. I wanted to stop her but didn't want to ruin the surprise",Mom told me.

I felt bad leaving her worrying about me. But when she comes home, she is gonna flip out seeing me..

"It's ok mom. I will go to my room now",I went to my room which was coloured in blue. I changed into few comfortable clothes and went down to the hall.

Mom and Dad were there so I went and sat there at the sofa.

"So how is it been??",I asked.

"Everything's great Marin. Marinette is working really hard and become quite famous too. We are proud of you both",Mom gushed.

I was really proud that Marinette is hard working but one thing stuck on my mind as a question.

"What do you mean by 'quiet famous'??",I asked.

"Wait. Marinette didn't tell you about what she has achieved??",Dad asked wide-eyed.

I felt a little hurt and guilty at the same time. Guess my little sister had grown and I didn't even recognise her achievements. What a good brother!!😔😔