Prologue

Two years. I've waited two whole years for this day to come. Two years of long, agonizing days and nights. Two long, lonely years.

But those two years end today. The day when I get reunited with my best friend. His name: Blake Roscoe, aka Hollywood's heartthrob.

I had to spend two years away from him, sitting in my small house in dreary Seattle, while he got to make his dream come true in Hollywood. Blake has been acting since he was five, starting out as that cute little boy ou see in those juice box commercials. His acting career was boosted when he scored himself an occasional role in a popular sitcom from the time that he was a toddler till he turned eight. Then, he moved next door to me, still doing occasional television appearances.

But two years ago, he had a chance to make it big time, filming three or four movies. Which left me... Alone. By myself. With absolutely nothing.

Blake and I used to be inseparable. We were always together. After school, we'd go to each others houses. Five nights out of the week we were spending the night at each others house.

On Halloween, we  always wore matching costumes. When we were eight, he was Thing One and I was Thing Two. When we were nine, he was Freddie and I was Daphne. Ten, he was Aladdin and I was Jasmine. Eleven, matching ninjas. Twelve, he was the green M&M and I was the red. Thirteen, he was Stitch and I was Lilo. Fourteen he was Sonny I was Cher. Fifteen we were Bonnie and Clyde.

And then he left for Hollywood. I had no perfect matche on Halloween. Nobodies house to go to after school. Nobody to spend the night with. It was like I was actually missing half of myself.

And it sucked. Majorly.

But not anymore. Two years of total hell ends today. No more aching for my best friend. No more lonely days. Not anymore.

Because I get my best friend back.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•

Hey guys! It's Jassy here, as you can probably tell. This is just a new story of mine that I already have some of already written out. I hope you liked it a lot.