"You must go and change, it must have been a long day your stuff have already been set up in the closet. "

I went towards there dressing table and started to take my jewelry off. I was busy when I glanced up the mirror and Ahad was looking with so much intensity that could burn a soul.

He averted his gaze and spoke in a hoarse voice"if you don't mind can I first go in tip change".
"No, I don't anyways I needed more time to remove my makeup and all "

He quickly dashed to bathroom. By the time I was done he came out of bathroom he took a shower because his hair looked damp. 

I went towards the closet and checked my wardrobe. I took a modest nightgown with a cover up.
By the time I came out of bathroom ahad was on his side of the bed and scrolling through the phone . I could say he totally checked me out.
I was not wearing a dupatta. His gaze was filled with warmth  . I nervously say on the other side .

"Alhamdulilah, everything went just perfectly" he initiated a conversation .
"Yes alhamdulilah, but our was tiring".
Suddenly he stood up and went to bathroom and came with something in his hand.
"Here take this Aimen said that the pin has bruised your shoulder you must tend to it" and forwarded the bandaid.
I went in the bathroom and to put  the bandaid.
I was really trying to be awake away the moment.

"Can we please sleep am really tired don't mind" I spoke first.
"Sure I was about to say the same"
We layed down but there was a problem that I wad a cuddle type of person and I hugged my plushies and sleep.  I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up by soft tapping on the cheeks. I took a minute to open my eyes and met with a grey tshirt. I lifted my head and froze up on  my spot . Ahad's face was too close and then I realised that I was side hugging and sleeping with our legs entangled.
I was blushing profusely and disentangled myself from him muttering a sorry when he pulled me closer to him and pressed a forehead kiss and spoke ,"don't be, I liked it, I was waking you for fajr  and then we  can go back to sleep "

Soon we prayed the salat together and I felt immensely blessed to have Ahad in my life.
Completing our prayer we hit the bed and ahad took me in a back hug and I gladly reciprocated it, because he was my husband and he has the right. And we drifted to sleep.

We woke up again when there was continuous knocking on our door. We were cuddled up and it didn't look like we were married yesterday because I was very comfortable with him.
"Ahad wake up there is someone at the door. Can you please check up. "
He took a minute a to get up and went to open the door where as I went to get my dupatta, and loosely wrapped around my head and headed out of the closet.
Aimen and Sarah were speaking to ahad in hushed tone, to make my presence known I said salam.
"Bhabhi  were just came here to call you both downstairs, the breakfast is ready and everyone is waiting for you both. "
I looked at Ahad because it would take at least a minimum of 45 minutes to get ready and everyone was waiting for breakfast.

"Aimen can you please tell ammi, that we would need an hour to come down in the mean time you all can start the breakfast we will join soon. " they went down.
Soon ahad went to take the shower and then I will go . In the meantime I cleaned the room and took my dress out. He came out in 10 minutes and I went in. By the time I came out he was all ready and setting his hair and moved aside to me some space.

I quickly did some light makeup nothing too bold, and it took us nearly 45 minutes to be out of the bedroom.
He complimented me and gave me a forehead kiss. And headed downstairs he placed his hand on my back and led me to the dining area where we could hear chattering. Noticing us we were made to sit .
Ammi told us that all the elders have already eaten and youngsters were left.

We were halfway done when the cousins were busy among themselves. I turned to look at Ahad who looked equally confused.

"Bhabhi we wanted to give you a grand welcome yesterday but you were tired so we let it go so here a small surprise for you" Maham spoke .
"Welcome home bhabhi" everyone cheered.
Aimen bought the cake and kept in front and they gave us a gift box.
All the elders came, I really was truly blessed with such a good family.
Me and Ahad cut the cake and he fed me. Then I took a piece of cake and fed ammi while ahad fed baba.
We were told to open the gift box. Ahad saw then passed me, it was a honeymoon package to Europe. It was a big gift given by the youngsters.

"Bhabhi gift kaisa laga?" Someone as asked
"I ... I was cut off by Ahad who spoke,"kiddos what was the need for you all to give such expensive gifts, you made us happy with this surprise it was enough"

"Chill bhai, jo bhi paise humne aap se liye the nah toh ye usi ka product hain. So you both have to go. And the flight is next week. And the holiday is for 2 and half weeks, enjoy all you want with bhabhi, because after that she will be ours and we will go on family trip excluding you" Sarah spoke animatedly.

I was just enjoying the family time after so long. It was a great feeling when the family cherishes each other. A happy tear escaped my eyes, ahad noticed and asked if I'm alright and I just blinked in return.

Soon everyone got busy with walima  preparations and me and Ahad were send to our room to rest and then get ready.

It was a great feeling to be surrounded by family once again. The first day of my new chapter was spent perfectly as it could be . And all I want to live and cherish this chapter of my life with ahad by my side.

Author's note:
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter.
Do share your opinions.
Stay safe

Love,
Joyous soul