35.

chapter 34

Jo: dude your litteraly dating my twin sister!
C: so!?
John's pov: I didn't wanna get angry at him today, it was supposed to be a nice relaxing day for me and annie, I was about to say something but I heard hayley call me.
Jo: Me and you are not done talking lunders, I don't even know why I'm friends with you still *rolls eyes and goes upstairs*
Johns pov: I knock on hayleys door.
H$: come in!
Jo: hey, you called me?
H$: yea i was gonna ask what was wrong I heard you and that Carson dude arguing..
Jo: don't worry about it haybug...
H$: you sure..?
Jo: yes, I'm sure I have it all under control it was just a small disagreement *lies*
H$: okay then, I don't want you fighting anyone tho.
Jo: I'll try not to haybug.
H$: okay well go get ready Annies almost done.
Jo: okay,okay I'll get going.
H$: let's hope Annie accepts the promise ring, sometimes she can be very stupid.
Jo: *laughs* okay haybug I have to go now.
John's pov: I got up and went downstairs and saw Carson still there.
Jo: can you leave?
C: I think Jayden wants me to stay *smirks*
Johns pov: I roll my eyes and grab my car keys.
Jo: don't you dare try to do anything
C: no promises orlando
Johns pov: I glare at him and leave, I texted Annie telling her I was going out for a bit and to stay away from carson, she was understanding on why I didn't want her by him.
I drove to my aunt's house, that's where Lauren lived and I needed some advice from a girl who knows me well other then jayden or Annie, since they were getting ready I didn't wanna Disturb them.

20 minutes later

I pulled up in their drive way and parked my car, I locked the car and walked up to their doorstep, before I got a chance to knock the door swing open and Lauren greeted me with a big hug, I chuckled and hugged back.
Jo: hello to you to lauren
Laur: hey! I haven't seen you in a while *smiles*
Jo: well here I am *chuckles*
Laurs pov: I pull him inside and take him into my room.
Laur: so you only come if you need advice or you want to hangout, what's up?
Jo: I need advice and help
Johns pov: I said as I flopped on her bed.
Laur: with..?
Jo: so...its me and my girlfriend's-
Laur: girlfriend!?
Jo: why so surprised.