22.

Chapter twenty one

A: y-yea sure...but once you've had all the time you needed for yourself I wanna talk...
Jo: *nods and goes upstairs*
Annie's pov: I watched him go upstairs leaving me there looking like a complete idiot, I should've just let him explain *sighs and goes outside and sees hayley and Jayden playing in the pool*
A: hey guys!
H$: *rolls eyes*
A: what did I do!?
J: I'll tell you later hayley might get mad.
A: uhmm okay can I join you guys..?
H$: No.
A: why not..?
H$: because you hurt him okay?! You decided to be a idiot and hurt my brother! he loves you and you dont even love him back probably! Have you not seen the way he looks at you and then he kisses you and expect him to just not have any sort of feelings for you! Annie your so stupid! And if he gets a girlfriend and replaces you don't get upset and all sappy it would be your fault he isn't happy right now, but at the same time your the only one making him happy! grow some sense and just look around theres millions of guys in the world and you met him you could've met someone else and you would've never met John he makes you happy you make him happy but now your being a idiot and making him sad by one stupid thing all you had to do was JUST LISTEN FOR ONCE!!

At this point both hayley and annie had tears steaming down their faces

A: well I'm sorry that the guy I like puts hearts on his cousins number!
H$: so?! There close doesn't mean you have the right to jump to conclusions and be a bitch!!
A: HAYLEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH!
H$: I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER YOU MY SISTER ANYMORE! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN AND THE ONE PERSON CAME INTO MY LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU OF COURSE IM HAPPY BUT YOUVE NEVER EVEN CARED ABOUT ME! EVER SINCE MOM AND DAD ABANDONED US ALL YOU DID WAS CARE ABOUT YOURSELF! YOUR NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS EARTH ANNIE I HAVE FEELINGS IM HUMAN!

John's pov: I heardthe whole argumeant but now it was getting out of hand.
I rushed downstairs and outside and grabbed hayley.
H$: let me go!!
Jo: hayley!
Hayley's pov: he called me by my first name he must be serious. I just gave up and hugged him he hugged back and took me upstairs.
I felt him sit on the bed and I cried regretting every word.