ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

"Change in to your PE gear, we're going down to the fields" instructed Aizawa, moving towards the door.

Y/n moved over to Kirishima as they walked along together.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"I'm not so sure" Y/n sighed, shrugging.

--

"Quirk Apprehension Test" stated Aizawa as everyone lined up.

"We will be testing your quirks, most of you weren't allowed to use them in middle school... or at your own homes" he continued, eyeing Y/n.

"Here we will find out your true quirk potential"

Bakugo smirked aggressively. Kirishima was already rotating his arms in circular motion just like he had done before the entrance exam. Izuku sighed and closed his eyes, knowing he would have to compete with all his classmates without using his quirk.
Most of the students were excited.

"However, the student with the least amount of points at the end of the test will be deemed helpless and will be expelled".

Wait so they make me work so much to get here ONLY TO KICK ME OUT FIRST CHANCE THEY GET

Y/n huffed as Miss ZeroGravity, Y/n had no idea what her name was, complained about the possible expulsion.
The h/c girl knew she would have to come up with some creative way to use her quirk in these tests as it wasn't ability-enhancing.

The first few trials went by with Bakugo and the boy with red and white hair powering through.

"Who is that?" she whispered over to Izuku, who was catching his breath.

"Todoroki. Shoto" Izuku replied through deep breaths.

"Apparently got in through recommendation, he didn't even have to do the entrance exam"

"WHAT THAT'S NOT FAIR"

"L/n" Aizawa warned, glancing over his shoulder. Y/n bowed slightly in apology.

"I like his hair" she whispered, receiving a laugh from Izuku.

--

"Pitching Test, pretty self explanatory. Grab the ball. Throw the ball" Aizawa explained.

He called Bakugo up to the front to demonstate, even though there wasn't much to demonstrate. Everyone knew how to throw a ball.
Y/n was impressed as Bakugo threw.

He didn't actually throw a handful of ash, that's progress from kindergarten

Miss ZeroGravity was next.

"Uraraka Ochaco" Izuku whispered.

Uraraka was next.

She grabbed the ball and looked at it nervously. A blue light surrounded the ball for a second and then she threw it. The ball turned over and over in the air.

"They see me rolling..." Y/n muttered under her breath as she looked at the ball that just kept going.

"Infinity" Aizawa measured.

Uraraka turned towards her classmates and scratched the back of her head with a nervous smile.

"That's amazing" Y/n commented giving a thumbs up to the shy girl.

"Thank you..." she muttered and sped off to group up with everyone else.

"How about you amaze us next miss L/n?" Aizawa asked, signalling with his head to move forward.

Home-schooled since she was 5, never had an adult figure with a quirk in her life

Aizawa waited patiently, silence falling in the field as they all watched.
Todoroki crossed his arms, his eyes narrowing slightly as he watched the girl. She hadn't used her quirk in any of the tests until now.
She was pretty fast, had mediocre agility, until now she hadn't done anything worth noticing.