Chapter 3

***SURPRISE! 2 chapters in day :) enjoy!**

    Ariella xx

    Oh, God.

    "Truth or dare?" Harry said, trying not to laugh at my facial expression.

    "Umm.. truth," I mumbled, mad I was being held hostage to play truth or dare.

    "Oh yeah, and every time you don't pick dare, you have to take a shot," Louis said, smiling and showing off a bottle of something, probably with alcohol in it.

    I grabbed the bottle and took a swig, choking a little bit.

    "Now, what's your question, curly?" I said angrily.

    "Hmm...," Harry said laughing, clearly knowing what he was going to ask.

    "Spit it out," I growled.

    "If you could get dirty with anyone in this room, who would it be?" he said busting out laughing, along with the other four boys. I felt my cheeks getting hot and knew I was blushing.

     "Hm. That's a hard question. I'm gonna say someone by the name of Harold Edward Styles," I said, grinning, blushing a little, too.

    He turned beet red. "How'd you know my full name?" he questioned.

    "Google." I said, "I looked all of you up."

   "MY TURN!" I suddenly screamed, causing them all to freak. I just laughed. I looked Harry right in the eye and said, "I pick you, Curly. Truth or dare?"

    "Truth." he took a swig of the stuff in the bottle.

    "When's the last time you had sex?" I questioned, grinning evilly, looking straight into his emerald eyes. I watched as his face turned bright red and he looked down. Harry mumbled something and I quickly said, "What was that, Styles?"

    "Like, 6 weeks ago," he said, obviously lying. We all stared at him. "Fine! 2 weeks ago!" he said loudly, giving in.

    "Aww, Harry is sex-deprived." I said laughing.

    Before we all passed out, the game turned from "Truth Equals a Shot" to "Take a Shot Every 2 Seconds" and we were all drunk. Eventually, Harry had to admit he likes someone he just met, Louis had to cover his face in Nutella, Zayn had to lick the Nutella off, and Niall had to try to get Zayn turned on. It totally worked.

    "Harry," I said, slurring my words and stumbling over to him,"I'm drunk." I started to fall and he caught me.

    "Yes, you are, and it's very funny," he said laughing, obviously drunk too. He sat me on the couch and sat next to me.

    "So, who's that girl you like?" I said giggling uncontrollably.

    "Let me show you," Harry said quietly, leaning forward.

    And then he kissed me. I started to kiss back and he pulled away, smiling.

    "So you like me too?" he said, curiously and obviously happy by the thought.

    "Yes," I breathed, then fell asleep in his arms.

**hehe, they kissed :3 they also got drunk, lmbo. Fan, comment, vote, and tell your friends :)**

Ariella xx

Adoption (a Harry Styles fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara