Sure, I had had sex with him a lot. But how large he was never got any less shocking. 

Once he was fully inside of me, I started to pump in and out steadily. Moans and little curses filled the glass shower as I began to pick up the pace, and I could feel myself already riding closer and closer to my climax. For some reason, I then wrapped my right hand around his neck tightly as the other one was digging it's nails into his side. 

He let out a loud and unexpected moan, but I wasn't as surprised. I was doing unexpected things too. 

"Fuck... oh, fuck!" He then finished inside of me, and I quickly did the same very shortly after. I started to slow down once again, and it took me a moment to get off of him. Once I did, I sat on the bench next to him, and we were trying to catch our breath. I eyed the hot water that was still running, hitting us a little the entire time. I finally looked back at him, to see he was already staring at me. 

He had a large smile on his face, "You okay?" I questioned in a breathy voice, and he nodded with both his brows raised. He stood up, the water slamming down on him as he held his hand out for me to take. I did and stood as well, trying to hide my smirk forming. 

"I'm great" He admitted, and then he pulled me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, and he accidentally started to laugh. 

"What!" I almost wined, not knowing if he was making fun of me or not, 

"You choked me"

"You liked it" I instantly defended myself as I grabbed my body wash, squeezing it into my hand. He watched as I started to lather myself with the soap, and I noticed. "You like this, too?" I questioned as if I hadn't already known that, and then I started to massage my breasts with the soap. He bit his lip as he continued to stare at my chest, and then my hands started to move down to wash the rest of my body. He tried to snap out of it, but it was hard for him to as I started to rinse myself off. 

"God, I love you" He let out, and as soon as I finished rinsing my body, I pecked his lips with mine, 

"I love you, more" 

000

It was the next day, and I shifted in my chair as I tried to get comfortable. It didn't take me long to realize that it probably wasn't going to happen.

I groaned and stood in pure annoyance, and I started to walk towards my backyard. I opened the door, seeing he was signing some form from the guy who had just blown up the bouncy house. He glanced up at me as soon as the guy walked away with the now signed form, and instantly noticed my irritated expression. He raised a brow, "Babe? You okay?" I crossed my arms,

"How am I supposed to host a party if I can't even sit, never mind walk normally" It took him a moment to process my whispers, but once he did, he let a small smirk show. He tried his hardest to stifle a laugh, "Aaron, I'm serious!" I whined, and this time he let his chuckles escape his lips. I rolled my eyes, walking towards the snack bar.

We were throwing Jack's party at my house, which was funny considering I hadn't been there for two weeks prior. But my house was way bigger than Aaron's, I didn't live in an apartment and I had a backyard for everyone to hang out in. There were probably sixty people showing up, I hadn't realized how many friends Jack had until sending out the invitations. Because all kids had to bring their parents, and then Aaron and I were stuck dealing with them.

I mean, at least we had the team to come too. They were the only people I genuinely enjoyed talking to. I was honestly nervous for today, it was the day Aaron and I were going to be open about our relationship for the first time. Him and I weren't very big on showing people we were a couple, not because we didn't want to, but because we liked to keep to ourselves. Haley had only died a year ago, and it would have looked weird that he had gotten over her so quickly.