𝙞𝙞𝙞 ── snitches get stitches

Start from the beginning

"nice to know that i'm wanted here." she joked, making her little animated character run in small circles around a box. her heart calmed once she heard her friends.

"you're always wanted here, roisin." corpse spoke up. "hello, roisin."

"is this bit still going?" felix laughed.

"roisin, what bit? do you know what he's talking about, roisin?"

"not a clue, corpse." she lied, smiling slyly to her chat. she muted herself quickly, adressing them, "it's hot- i mean, like, i like it when he says my name. sounds nice. okay, chimeracam, i'd love to see your reaction if he said your name. i bet it would be the same. you'd be lying if you said you didn't have a crush on the man."

eyes running over the chat, an incoming bit alert grabbed her attention. "pikmins, thank you for the bits! people... are you kidding? has someone already clipped that? the devil works fast but you guys work faster. i'd be embarrassed if i weren't so impressed."

"roisin, do you have any idea why my twitter notifications are blowing up?" corpse said, breaking through the calm silence of the call. "something about a clip from your stream. i can't watch it right now."

she unmuted herself with an embarrassed sigh. "i just-"

"did you just say you have a crush on him? ro!" imogen laughed, and she could hear her voice playing through her mic.

"stop! stop!" she waved her hands in front of her face, as if they could see her. "stop it!"

"she did? she said that?" felix laughed, and sean joined in quickly. she could hear the high rumble of corpse's laughter, too, and the string of emotes in her chat.

"no! i said that- that my chat would be lying if they said they didn't have a crush on him. can we start the fucking game? please?"

"i think we need to talk about this-"

despite toast's words, the screen faded to black and everyone muted their mics. whoever hosted the lobby was officially her saviour. roisin breathed out, relieved for a mere second until she looked at her computer. she was the imposter - her and poki. a witch-like cackle left her lips. she wanted her revenge. immediately, she followed imogen down from cafeteria, faking a task at the back of electrical for a few seconds until she was sure they were alone. then, not wasting any time, she killed the girl and immediately vented. her little white body popped up in security, her small child trailing behind her as she sat on cams.

no one suspected a thing.

"corpse, you doing that card swipe, huh?"

"yes, i failed it fifteen times so far, what about it?"

"oh buddy, do you need a hand?" roisin chimed in.

"oh, no no no." poki giggled, felix's laughter in the background.

"poki, tell-tell him how to card swipe."

"you have to make sure you don't do it too fast or too slow. i would say a velocity of 0.2mph is pretty good."