Chapter 22 - Rescue

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Kyson."

"I need a jet, I want to go to London right now!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kyson. You have to stay here for another 8 days." Roger, my doctor, said.

"Let me go.." I said as I tried to get out from the villa but they stopped me. They secured the place with a lot of security.

I quickly got back into my room and dialed Dean's phone number.

"Dean! What the fuck! Did you do this?" I asked when he picked up the call.

"I'm not that childish, Chance. You're in Bali already, why would I do that to Aria?" It made sense but.. why?

"Who? Who kidnapped her?"

"Chance, why should I know about that?" Fuck! I threw my phone to the bed and walked out to the balcony. I saw a lot of guards looking at me and now I'm stuck here.

Please be okay, Aria.. I'm going to die internally if there's something bad happening to you.

Angelo Vander

"Do you see him?" Phoenix asked.

"Yeah, I think he just got up. I'm pretty sure they gave him a dose of sleeping pills." I said as I looked at my screen.

"Will you tell him?" Phoenix asked as I turned to my team signaling them to get ready.

"Tell him that Aria is pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think it will be a good idea, he's not in a good state. We have to make sure that Aria is safe first then we can proceed to tell him." I said.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I think I'm ready. This is ILLICIT vs ILLICIT shit." I hissed and Phoenix laughed.

"Let's go, goodluck!" He said and I got out from the car. I started to shoot all the guards with sleeping shots. I quickly jumped through the fence and again.. there's a lot of guards coming out.

"Take care of them, I'm going towards his room." I said as I quickly ran to the back door. I beat some guys on my way there and grabbed a rock throwing it to his balcony window.

"Chance!" I called. I got into his room and there's already 20 people pointing their guns on me with Chance looking at me like I'm an idiot.

"I can't believe you were.. a part of ILLICIT." He hissed as I raised my hands.

"Aren't you suppose to help me? I'm rescuing you, you dip shit." I hissed back.

Chance's eyes were puffy and I bet he has been stressing and crying a lot. His guards made me sit down on Chance's bed with him.

"What exactly happened?" Chance asked.

"You saw the news right? That's whats happened.."

"Have you guys found the kidnapper?" He asked as he turned to me. I shook my head and Chance ran his hands through his hair.

"Why?" I asked.

"What do you mean why?! She's in danger! What if something bad happen to her!" He grabbed my collar and I looked at him disbelief.

"You should not be here! You should look for her!" He added.

"We're trying, Chance." I said and he screamed in agony.

"You should not be here, you should have find her!"

"It's too smooth, we were all.. suspicious if.. this is Dean's doing." I said and Chance turned to me.

"It was not Dean's doing, he got rid of me already. He won't go as far as kidnapping her or even make her get into an accident." He said.

"What will you do after you find her?" I asked.

"What?"

"You heard me.. I'm not repeating my questions twice."

"I don't know. I really don't know."

"Chance, we will find her. We're not looking at saving one life but three." I said as I got up. Chance looked at me in horror once he understood what's the meaning behind that sentence.

"She's pregnant with twins and it's yours."