Chapter 30 - Shopping

Chance Kyson

I just got back from the new ILLICIT headquarters and I found a lot of cars and guards at my house. Me and Aria just moved to Paris a week ago to get closer with the new ILLICIT headquarters in Paris.

I walked into my house and found Aria's whole family is here. She's sleeping on the sofa and I walked towards her kissing her forehead.

"Chance." I turned to see Adrian walking out from the dining room.

"Hey."

"My parents and my brothers are here, they wanted to check on her." Adrian said and I nodded. I walked to the dining room with him.

"Hello, Chance. Have you eat?" Amanda asked me.

"No, Your Highness." I answered and she quickly gestured me to sit down. I sat down beside the King himself.

"Your Highness." Leonardo glared at me and it's clear to me that he doesn't like me at all.

"At last, you surrender yourself to my sister." He said and I turned to Adrian who's already laughing at me secretly.

"Yes." I said completely don't know what to answer.

"I really want to kill you when I found out she's pregnant." Carter said and I looked at him nervously.

"Me too." Adrian said and I really wanted to smack the back of his head right now.

"I even kidnapped my own daughter thinking that you would come right away." I turned to Logan disbelief.

"I was.. in Bali." I said.

"Yeah, waiting for her to get married so he won't go to Athens and ruin everything." Adrian added and I turned to him disbelief. He's siding with his family.

"What's your plan after this?" Leonardo asked.

"Raising the kids together." I said and the four men looking at me disbelief. I turned Adrian asking for help and Adrian rolled his eyes on me.

"Boys, stop bullying him.." Amanda put a plate full of lasagna.

"Thankyou, Your Highness." I said and she patted my shoulder.

"So you're only plan to raise the twins?" Carter asked.

"Do you love my sister?" Leonardo asked.

"Do you?" Adrian asked joining his brothers.

"I think I wouldn't be here if I don't.. love her." I said.

"What took you so long?" Logan looked at me frustrated.

"He's a part of ILLICIT, we both are." I turned to Adrian when he said that. Is he really revealing himself to his family that.. we're both from ILLICIT?

"That's why he couldn't be with Aria before, you need to understand him." He defended me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Eat up, you must be hungry.. you all need to stop bullying him, you all were not any better." Amanda said.

"Mother!" Leonardo hissed.

"Shut it and let the man eat in peace.."

"Adrian! I want water.." I automaticly stood up hearing Aria's voice. I walked to grab a bottle of water for her. I walked out from the living room.

"You're home?" Aria smiled when she saw me.

"Yeah." I said as I kneeled in front of her opening the bottle. She drank it and gave it to me. I gave a peck on her lips and she grabbed my hand. She stood up and walked with me to the dining room.

"What's with the look?" Aria looked at all of them weirdly.

"We were just.. talking." I said as I gestured her to sit down on my seat. She sat down and pinched Leonardo.

"Did you bully him?"

"Aria, what the?!" Leonardo groaned in pain.

"Next time, don't come here if you want to have a fight with me." Aria pointed at Leonardo and Carter.

"We're your.. brothers. We just.."

"Told you.." Adrian said and I looked at him disbelief.

"I just want to make sure that he's going to take care of you." Leonardo said.

"He's taking a good care of me, you don't have to worry." Aria said. The conversation continued between us and I could feel the warmth of having a family.

They fight, they love each other and will always be there.

It's something that I never experience before and it felt weird. I love it but at the same time not really used to it.

"Are you okay?" I turned to Adrian.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"You know, we're going be family. It feels weird but.. kinda excited." He said as he patted my shoulder.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"My father, Leo and Carter will come around. They're just protective over Aria."

"I know, I completely understand and not blaming them at all."

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded. He walked to his car.

"Chance, we will be seeing you more on the future." I smiled as Amanda approached me.

"I'll visit Denmark with Aria once we consult with the doctors." I said and she gave me a hug.

"Take care of Aria for me." She said.

"Of course, I will. I promise." I said as she pulled away.

"See you next time.." She said as she grabbed Logan's hand. I bid my goodbyes to the couple along with Leonardo and Carter. They all left my house and will go straight back to Denmark.

"Chance." I turned around to Aria and she gestured me to get inside.

"Is everything okay? Are you feeling sick?" I asked.

"No, I just.. want to go shopping.. like baby clothes."

"I can call some stores to come here bringing their products."

"No, I want to go out." She said and I looked at her raising my eyebrows.

"Aria, you're a Princess and pregnant. I can ju-"

"No, I want to go outside. Like going to the mall and.. you know shopping!"

"Okay, give me time.. I'll arrange it.." I said as I took out my phone.

"No.. renting the whole mall, Chance. Not like that!"

"But.." I turned to her.

"Ordinary people, please." She said and I nodded. I found myself going outside dialing a lot of people to arrange this shopping trip.

Never in a million years, I thought I would be doing this for the woman I.. love.

I guess.. I belong to the whip club now.