Chapter 21 - Let Him Know

Aria Nielsen

When I arrived in Athens, I felt a little bit better. Heinrich made me feel better and he cheered me up a lot by driving me around town. I just realized that I'm still in for this marriage so I need to get my head straight.

We stopped at the beach and I got out from the car to look at the beautiful sunset together with Heinrich. He stood beside me and I sat down on the sand admiring the beautiful orange violet view.

"Did you end everything with Chance?" Heinrich asked as he sat beside me.

"We ended it already, don't worry." I turned to him and smiled.

"Do you love him?"

"Yeah, it was a one-sided love." I laughed bitterly.

"It doesn't seem like it." I turned to Heinrich and he chuckled. "He came to me 2 days ago. He has bandages on his head and some scars on his face."

"What?" Did Chance get hurt?

"He didn't let me say a word and he demanded me to listen to what he wants to say to me. He told me to take care of you, he told me to not break your heart and he told me that he'll kill me and haunt me alive if I mistreat you just once." How dare he say that to Heinrich? He should have tell himself that!

"I asked him why he's hurt but he just left. It seemed something happen to him and he didn't look like he's ready to let you go yet." I shook my head at his statement.

"He's ready to-"

"Are you really planning not to tell him? You'll have twins, Aria." Heinrich said as he looked down to my baby bump that's showing now.

"No, I don't want to tell him about the twins. Even though, I know he won't take them away from me but still I just don't want him to know." I said confidently. He doesn't even love me, why would he even care about me having twins?

Chance Kyson

I felt better after Dean helped me get back on track. I don't have panic attacks anymore and I just started to live my life again. I knew I would be okay without Aria, she will be happier with Heinrich anyway.

Aria's wedding will be in two days and I told Dean that I'll be going to Miami instead of staying in London because the chances of me going to Athens is much more higher when I'm in London.

"How about going to Indonesia instead of going to Miami?" Dean asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why suddenly Indonesia?"

"Go around Raja Ampat or maybe Bali. It's a beautiful country and I bet you will get distracted." He suggested as he sat across me.

"I'll have medical team ready and security team ready in no time." He added.

"Dean." I looked at him.

"What?"

"Everything will be okay right?" I asked completely like a child.

"Yeah, everything will be okay." He smiled and I nodded.

"We both can.. face it... together." He added and I looked down to my hand.

"Okay, I'll go to Bali then."

"How many days do you want to be there?" He asked.

"Maybe a week.." I said and Dean nodded.

"Let's get you ready then, I'll prepare a jet for you this evening so you can go straight to Bali."

"Thanks." I got up and walked out from his office. I went home and packed my things. After packing, I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about Aria again.

Heinrich is a damn lucky bastard.

He will be spending the rest of his life with someone as amazing as Aria. He chooses the right person and I can tell he's a great guy too. I trust him with her and I know he will treat her better than me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I was hoping that I could cope with my life after her wedding. I care for her, I really do.

"Mr. Kyson." I got a knock on the door.

"Mr. Alessandro wants to let you know that your jet is ready." I grabbed my suitcase and opened the door. I gave my luggage to Fredy and he led me to the car.

"How many people are coming with me?" I asked.

"2 medical teams and 3 teams for security, sir." I nodded. Fredy drove me to the airport and stopped right beside the jet. I got out and suddenly I.. was hesitant to get into the plane.

Fredy already put my luggage in and I found myseld just standing there.

I don't want to go.

"Mr. Kyson, we're going to take off in 10 minutes. Please get in." Fredy said and I looked at him completely dumbfound.

I took out my phone and dialed Aria's phone number.

She's not answering.

"Mr. Kyson." Fredy called me.

"Mr. Kyson, let's go." I turned to see two guards escorting me into the plane. Once I'm on it, the immediately locked the doors and made me sit down.

My phone vibrated..

Have fun in Bali, Chance.

It was a text from Dean and I decided to turn off my phone. Bali, here we go.

Lana Sterling

I sat down on my living room after a long day of work, I was ready to watch movies while enjoying my wine when my phone rang. It's Phoenix.

"Hey babe." I answered.

"Lana, we.. have a problem."

"What?"

"I think you should check the news." I said and immediately turn on the TV.

My eyes widen when I saw the news..

"Phoenix, where is Chance now?" I asked.

"He's in Bali and.. I'm pretty sure he has no clue about this." Shit.

"How about Dean?"

"I doubt that he's behind this, he got rid of Chance already."

"Can you at least let Chance know?"

"No, Dean cut all the contacts. I'm trying to find some connections in Bali to let him know.."

"We should let him know."