1st LETTER! MY BEST FRIEND!:)

Dear stupid ass bff,

        Kkay first of all you know you're one stupid ass right?!! Lol ...okay don't get shocked cos I wrote a letter to u! Although we meet everyday but I felt like writing this letter...cos we fought yesterday and I thought writing a letter would be a great idea and also i wanted to make you realise how important you're to me girly :)

        Our day usually starts with fighting with each other in morning over texts and sending stupid ass faces (you're more uglier lmao) but you know what? I love your ugly face and I want to see that ugly face everyday!! Because it brings a wide smile over my face (okay don't fall off the bed while reading this cos bitch I can be sweet kkay? Kkay.)

       You know you irritate me every fucking day by creating new mess for me and you irritate me to death by telling all those stories about your crush and how he commented over your picture and how you took a screenshot (really bitch? Screen shot?!-_-) !! But yeah I listen to it cos I love ya and I always want you to be happy! No matter how much irritating you're! I would never ever leave you and I'll always be there to support you *pinky promise*.

        Okay I know it was my mistake yesterday and I shouted on you but hey my lovely ..can't we fight? What are best friends for! You really have no idea how important you're to me. I might never show it to you but you're my BAE and a priceless possession!. I sowwweeyyyy love cos I fought with ya ....pleashhh forgive me! *puppy dog face* [I know it works with ya;)]

       I am incomplete without your friendship. Even if you're obsessed over clicking photographs and combing your hair 24*7!! even in the middle of the night! Oh gosh! But you're one girl who understands me and totally knows me ..you accepted me with all my flaws and never told me to change! I love you to infinity and beyong my BAE! never leave me!:)

      Kkay you bitch enough..get your ass off the bed and come at my place bitch..your noodles are waiting for ya! Love ya!:*

Yours loving bitch!

P.S- I have this friend! Its not imaginary! And I know I suck at writing but yeah that's pretty much it! Thank you so much for reading this stupid stupid letter !:*