Ch.6 -☆"Brother?"☆-

Third POV

Waking with a gasp, the team of heroes look at their soulmate but she's already gone. She had teleported to her room and started packing a bag. She knew she had to get away and she explained that to Tessa, who gave her time off work so she could focus on her mental health.

Her breathing quickens as she makes sure her door is locked. Bucky, starts trying to break the door open, and Stephan and Loki try to teleport in, failing due to the magic surrounding the room. She grabbed the bag, and jumped out her window just as the door came crashing down.

She crashed into the river below, swam to the shore before climbing out and using her magic to dry herself off, before running to her best friends house. Tessa had agreed to help the girl escape her soulmates for a while, leaving a note for the girl to make appear in front of them.

Meanwhile...

As the note appeared, their hearts pumped quickly. "Read it out Steve" Bruce says.

"It says: I'm sorry, I had to get away. I'm anxious and I need to think things through. I'm making a get away to my mums side of the family for awhile. I don't know when I'll be back, but when I am, we will need to talk. I have more information about what happened the night I was followed. I'm following leads like I was told too.
I'm sorry if you end up getting involved in this investigation.

~Amelia

"Investigation? Why would she follow leads? She's not an agent... is she?" Bucky says, confusion in his tone.
They all share glances, before Tony goes on a rampage, possibly getting ready to kill Fury if he had involved the teenage girl.

Back to Amelia

The now ginger girl headed towards the plane, her bag on her back. She showed her ID and stepped into the plane, Director Fury meeting her.

"I'm glad you're safe Agent Knight" he says, staring at the girl.
She nods, not saying a thing. "Why am I here Fury?" The red head speaks up after minutes of silence.

FLASHBACK

Nick Fury and Maria Hill cleared the area, hearing a baby among the rubble. They followed the cries and came across a baby girl, with a named blanket. The name on the blanket was Amelia. Agent Hill took the infant in as her own and trained her to be an agent at 13 years old. She was the youngest agent, and was placed undercover into the knight family.

She had witnessed Ein Knight, her abusive 'Foster' father kill her 'Foster' mother and she wasn't allowed to fight back, securing her cover; only to have it destroyed by the team of Heroes.

She was angry of course, but now, she couldn't blow her cover. She knew how much they hated S.H.E.I.L.D agents, but she was scared. She knew she needed a reason to leave. So she made a reason.

Present

"Your plan worked I see" Agent Hill says, stepping out of the pilot area.
"Mum!" Amelia cheers, running to Maria and throwing her arms around her. The older woman chuckles, wrapping her arms around the younger girl. Amelia was happy to see her mother, but she needed to leave.

"I need to leave, I cant have my cover be blown. Here's the evidence of the murder" She says, pulling a folder out her bag and passing it to the Director.

Fury nods, and dismisses the girl but she had already left. The Director shakes his head searches through the file.

With Amelia