Christmas Special!

This will NOT effect the storyline I have planned for this book. This is all fun and games as it's Christmas! 

With that being said: MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Third POV 

(MEMORY)

In front of the Christmas tree in the centre of the city, stood a child. A girl in fact; who looked around 5 but was mature enough to be thought as a 10 year old. Stood beside her was Director Fury and Agent Hill. A smile glued onto their faces as they watched her play in the snow.

(End of memory)

The alarm woke the young witch up; jolting awake and slowly putting her bare feet on the carpeted floor. She looked at the time on her phone only to see that it was 7am on the 25th of December. It was Christmas. Finally snapping back to reality, she smiles wildly and changed into something comfier and warmer, before pulling her hair up loosely. Dashing to the lounge area, she was greeted by F.R.I.D.A.Y informing her that Peter was in the kitchen. "Thank you Friday!" The blonde shouts, running towards the kitchen to get some food. 

"Hey! Is anyone else up Peter?" She asks, out of breath. He responds with a small "no" with a smile on his face. They were excited and she was hungry. Peter offered her a croissant and she gladly took it onto her plate whilst heating it up with her magic. "It's snowing" She says, taking a bite from her warm croissant. Peter smirks and says "We should grab some snowballs and wake them up by throwing them at the others!" He suggests. Amelia giggles and nods, telling Friday to make sure they were still asleep. And with that, the 2 teens run down the stairs, grabbing a bucket each to fill up.

20 Minutes Later...

They had enough snowballs. Time to find their first victim. 

Amelia and Peter rush back upstairs and then they split up. Peter would wake Tony, Steve, Bucky and Thor; whilst Amelia would deal with Bruce, Nat, Stephen, Loki and Wanda. Carefully walking into the kitchen, she spots Scott, Clint and T'Challa eating, she sends them a smile before walking towards Loki's room, making him her first victim. She opens the door before launching 3 snowballs at his sleeping figure; running off she heard Loki cuss her out meaning that she had accomplished 1 of her targets. Now heading towards Bruce's room, she picks up a small snowball and aims for his legs once she opened the door. Bruce just laughs and she shouts back "You love me really!" as she makes a beeline to Nat's room. Peaking in, she quickly throws 2 snowballs in before teleporting to the final 2 rooms. 

Meeting with Peter on her floor, she watches as he looks terrified. "Peter, you do Wanda, I'll do Bucky" Amelia says, taking pity on the spider-ling. He looks at her relieved as she launches 5 snowballs at Stephen before rushing to Bucky's room only to launch 1 at him. She grabs Peter's arm and teleports them both into the kitchen just before Bruce and Tony walk in. "Morninggg" Amelia and Peter say in unison, dragging out the 'g' . 

Time skip to after breakfast.

(MEMORY #2)

In front of the fire sat a 10 year old girl, strumming a tune on the guitar in her hands. She was humming along, and soon discovered that she had just made a lullaby, something she enjoyed to do often. Though instead of humming it, she starts singing quietly. The two adults in the room watch as the fire crackles as she sings with Christmas lights flashing with delight. The girl had always dreamed of getting a pet dog; a puppy to be specific, a German shepherd puppy. But she knew that not all dreams would come true. But she kept wishing for one. Every year.

(End of memory)

Here she sits, just like in the memory; sat in front of the fire with a guitar in hand. The team of heroes sat on the couches as they observe what she's doing. It had been a very bad year for her and realisation hit her. And it hit her hard.

She sighs, before strumming the guitar to play a tune she made when she was ten. She stared into the fire before laying her guitar down gently. Turning around to face her soulmates, she asks with a smile on her face "Can we open presents now?" She tried ignoring the empty feeling she had in her chest as Tony finally agreed to the 2 teens. He handed them both a bag full of presents as she used her magic to bring in theirs. It wasn't big, but she hoped that they liked it. 

Time skip to after unwrapping all but one present.

Amelia was beyond confused. This box wasn't here before and she did a double take. "This is mine?" She asks cautiously. "Go on and open it kid" Steve says, handing her a small cutting knife. She cut across the tape and opened the lid of the box. She gasps as she see's the one thing she always wanted. A German Shepherd puppy. Joy spread across her face as the puppy jumps into her arms and licked her face. "Merry Christmas Darling" Bucky says. "You all knew!?" She said, with a laugh as she plays with the well trained puppy. "It was a joint present from us and the agents of SHIELD" Steve explains. The blonde smiles as a tear slips through her eye. She smiles and wipes it away. "I've always wanted one" She says, lifting the puppy into her arms.

This was the best Christmas she could've asked for.  The day was spent with music, laughter, fun, board games and dancing. The fire Roared on as Amelia laid in front of the fire with her hand inter-wined with Peter's and the puppy sleeping on her stomach. Her wishes finally came true.

______________________________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Stay safe !