~◇Ch.4◇~ Graduation

THIRD POV
Peter and Amelia were getting ready for movie night and were laughing with Ned who insisted on staying at the tower. The three of them were crashing in the living area, talking and telling jokes.
"They're still at it?" Sam asks, walking into the kitchen to annoy Bucky. Steve nods with a small smile dancing on his lips. "Atleast she's having fun" Tony says. They nod in agreement before hearing "Dude! Your girlfriend is badass!" They raise their eyebrows as the team all walk into the living room where they see their mate pinning peter to the wall, a smirk on her face. She releases him and clasps her hands together before jumping onto the sofa with popcorn now in her hands. The team all shake their heads with a smile on their faces, before going to different parts of the tower.
"I'm glad we're friends now Amelia. Your pretty badass, kind and caring" Ned says, making the girl blush a bit.
"If anyone picks on you, come to me. I'll show you something funny" she says a smile plastered on her face. Ned nods and goes back to watching starwars with Peter. She also turns her attention to the film, only glancing at Peter a few times.
Soon after the 4th film, they fall asleep, forgetting that they graduate tomorrow.

The next day

The three teens wake up, before rushing to change into something smart. Amelia runs into her room and pulls out her graduation outfit and rushes into the bathroom, changing her clothes and hair, before putting on a little makeup.

 Amelia runs into her room and pulls out her graduation outfit and rushes into the bathroom, changing her clothes and hair, before putting on a little makeup

She smiles at her look and walks out of her bathroom to meet up with Peter and Ned. The three teens immediately start heading to school, not knowing the team were gonna be there to see them graduate. In disguise, Sam and Bucky (who got a haircut) are following them to ensure their safety to school. Amelia has a small smile on her face as she was laughing at a joke the two boys said.

By the time she reached the school, she was wheezing and struggling to catch her breath alongside Peter and Ned. "Let's go to the hall!" MJ, Amelia's new bestie said, grabbing her hand and dragging her to the hall. Amelia shakes her head laughing again. When Amelia walked into the hall, she felt eyes on her. She glanced around only to see her soulmates in disguise. She giggles and turns her attention to the head teacher, rolling her eyes at his stupid speech. "You all have worked hard to be where you are now. No matter about that. This is reality. Not fun and games like you all think it is. So its safe to say you're all going to fail at life-" he gets cut off by a drink getting thrown at him. Amelia smirks as she uses her magic to make more drinks get thrown at him, of course not all of it was her.

 Amelia smirks as she uses her magic to make more drinks get thrown at him, of course not all of it was her

Wanda, Loki and Stephen look over to their mate only to her smug look. She was so close on laughing. "You call yourself a teacher!?" A kid shouts. That makes the whole hall erupt with laughter. Causing Amelia and Peter to wheeze because they were laughing minutes before the ceremony.

10 minutes later

Amelia walks out of the hall, hand in hand with Peter and with her diploma in her other hand. She was smiling, still giggling at what had happened 10 minutes prior. "Nice trick you did Mel!" Ned says, catching up to them. "Why thank you kind sir" She says, amusement present in her voice as she does a bow. The three teens look between eachother before laughing again. The look of the teachers face was still present in the front of their mind. "Did you see his face!? That was priceless!" Tony says chuckling at what the red haired girl did 15 minutes ago. Steve shakes his head disappointed whilst Thor had a booming smile on his face. "Mel, that was awesome!" Peter says, once again smiling. "WE'RE FINALLY FREE FROM PRISON WE CALL SCHOOL!" They hear someone yell. Peter and Amelia look at each other before bursting into laughter yet again, climbing into Tony's car. They all smile and head back towards the tower. Once they get back, they all meet back up in the kitchen.

Once they're back they all meet back inside they start to throw ideas for cooking. Peter and Amelia share a look and sneak past them to get ingredients. The girl speeds up the progress with her magic and sets it down onto the table. "Stop fighting and eat" She says, annoyance and amusement in her voice. They all face her and Peter, blinking for a few seconds before digging in. They all hummed, indicating that it's delicious. Peter and Amelia high five, before going to Amelia's room to skype Ned to watch starwars with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating. I recently just started going back to school and I've ended up having alot of homework and playing videogames. Again I apologise! 

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do for the next chapter? If you do, either comment, or PM me. I hope you're all doing good! Bye bye!