Kidnapped

you woke up it was a dark and cold, "Where am I?" You thought to yourself.

The room was small but it was still big to fit around 7 people, you were currently tied to a chair with ropes on your wrist and ankles.

Memories of what had happened that felt like a couple seconds ago were flooding your head, "Shit I need to get out of here!" You whispered to yourself.

"Oh you're awake little mouse." A low husky voice came out of nowhere, "W-who are you?" You asked turning from side to side(no this is not a ariana grande reference)

"Don't be scared I don't bite." The voice said again, you look up and see the same male who you had bumped into.

But this time you saw his full face, "He's quite...handsome- no y/n you're being kidnapped now is not the time!" You thought to yourself.

You straightened up to make yourself seem bigger but with your wrist tied it was hard.

"Where am I?" You asked trying to get a location from him, "Well if I told you it wouldn't be as fun." He replied back.

You bit your lip a little when he didn't tell you but another shadow had came out, "Keigo what's the meaning of this?!" You shouted at him.

Keigo didn't flinch but instead he looked...relaxed, "Oh my sweet Y/n, we can finally be together." He smirked seeing you hostage.

"What do you mean?" You asked in confusion, "You can leave now Dabi." Keigo told the other male to leave and ignored your question.

"Don't tell me what to do chicken." He said as he left, "So his name is Dabi." You made a note to yourself.

Keigo came closer and kneed down in front of you, "You know you're much easier to kidnap than I thought." He smiled.

"Fuck off." You spit at him, he wiped away the spit and put it in his mouth.

You looked at him in disgust, "You look cute when you're disgusted." He said pushing a strain of your hair behind your ear.

"What do you want from me?" You calmly asked "You." He said as his eyes glowed a bright yellow, his pupils were dilated.

He looked at you in awe as you were shitting bricks, "Let me go and nobody will know about this!" You said trying to make a deal.

"Awe you think i'm stupid?" He said only being centimeters away from your face, you gulped a little from how close he was.

"Please Keigo." You said giving him puppy eyes, his whole face softened as you begged him.

"I love it when you beg baby bird." He growled in your ear, you had realized that anything you said made him even more in love with you.

Thinking of a way to get out was hard for you, you looked into his eyes as he stared at you like he found a diamond.

Sooner or later he backed away "Are you hungry?" He asked getting ready to leave, "How long was I out for?" You questioned avoiding his.

"About 2 days." He said "Now do you want anything?" He repeated his question.

"Just water." You harshly requested, he only nodded and left, "Aizawa must be at the apartment at this time." You thought to yourself.

"I just hope he notices that I'm gone."

A/n: hai <3 sorry for posting this late, ive just been procrastinating about doing work in school but i hope you enjoyed this short one.