Anger

After the party ended Hawks suggested to take you home, but you declined since you were going with Aizawa.

You could tell he was slightly sad about you not staying with him for a little longer but he understood.

While making your way outside you see Aizawa standing next to the car waiting for you.

"Oh there you are kitty cat." He smiled as he stepped away from the car.

"Well hey there yourself." You smiled as you made your way closer.

While this was happening Hawks felt that same anger in him, why was he feelings this way when he knew you two were friends.

But something in him wanted Aizawa to get away from you, he wanted to take you home.

His eye started to twitch a little at how much anger was built up in him, he watched at how you smiled at him the way you do to him.

"She should be smiling at me!" "Why does he get the same?!" "We've known each other longer!"

His thoughts went on and on till you shouted your last goodbye to him, and there you were smiling at him.

He felt his anger went down a little at how you smiled at him.

"It was good seeing you Keigo!" You shouted as you made your way into the car.

He watched as the car drove away to the direction of the apartment complex, he looked a look in the window and saw as Aizawa put his coat on you again and you giggled.

"What the hell?" He thought to himself as he saw the sight infront of him.

His anger came back but it was much more than it was before, the fact that he couldn't touch you made his blood boil.

He didn't want anyone to touch you, not look at you, speak to you, or even come near you.

He wanted you for himself, but he felt like he couldn't do anything.

He cooled off a bit and flew away to his home.

While in the meantime you and Aizawa had made it to the apartment and started to settle down.

"So what were you and those men talking about?" You asked since you remembered how he wasn't there with you the whole time.

"Well, apparently the LOV has made a comeback." He sighed at he put his coat on the coat rack.

You tilted your head in confusion, "LOV?" You said waiting for a response.

"It stands for League of Villains, theyre a group villains who use their quirk to defeat heroes." He said putting his hands on the counter.

You knew what a quirk was since you had one of your own, apparently you were able to take someone's quirk and make it 10x powerful (thank you to the person from tik tok for the idea)

You were always powerful but you just never knew it, that's why people were afraid of you at the time since  they knew that a person like you could kill someone instantly.

That's why you didn't have many friends as you do now, but Keigo was your very first friend.

He gave you the courage to make friends, so you owed him your life.

"Well I need to take a shower, if you need anything just shout for me." He said as he made his way to his room.

You began to stand up from your seat from the  kitchen and went to your room to shower as well.

After you laid your clothes out for you to change you started to strip, "Hey Y/n I forgot to tell you go-" Aizawa had opened the door and saw you stripping.

"A-Aizawa!" You shouted trying to cover yourself but you were only in your underwear.

He only stood there smirking and eyeing you up and down before closing the door.

"Pervert!" You shouted from the other side of the door, he only chuckled at your comment.

You smiled as you were blushing, but you then started to shower.

After your nice shower you started to get dress in your pajamas.

You heard a knock of your door and told whoever it was to come in, it was Aizawa again.

"Hey kitty cat sorry about earlier, I just wanted to tell you good night." He smiled while standing at your door way.

"Well you could've wait till I wasn't in the bathroom?" You said lifting an eyebrow up.

"Yeah but I just wanted to say it before I went to bed." He said as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah whatever sleepyhead, goodnight." You giggled at him.

"Goodnight kitty cat." He said and closed to door.

And with that you drifted off to sleep after a long day.

A/n: hey there :) sorry for not being active since i'm doing another story but i'll try once i have the time, oh it's also my birthday this friday so yeah :3